War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 04 Jan 2018 11:00

There have been multiple layers between Layer 0 and the Calculation Space.
E.g. Religion Layer, Spirituality Layer (used by "lightworkers").
Altogether 12 layers, all used by darks. They are called "Non-Incarnation Planes"

These 12 layers were created by the darks as part of the "Mycenae deals".
They were protected by the Protoi until now.
A few minutes ago we removed this protection and started to clean all 12 layers.

Btw. we also found some xxxx-bombs... we needed ca. 2,5 seconds to remove them all.
They were real Stone Age technology.... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 05 Jan 2018 21:10

Does that mean that those "lightworkers" that keep meditating can't no longer feed those "god" monsters?
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 06 Jan 2018 00:33

The Ring Of Five

The "Ring Of Five": a ring divided into 5 sections - one portion of the ring for each of the 5 dark groups.
This represents different portions of the orion layer, and also different parts of the body: Different parts of the orion layer controlled by each dark group, and also direct healing functions are blocked for the different parts of the body which each group "controls".

Some examples:
  • Head: orions mainly
  • Heart: lsa1/lsa2
  • Sexual organs: taurus
Each group has a 'pain-grid'/'pain-matrix' which is located at their major 'operating areas' in the body. How does "PB STARDUST" work? They cooperated, and made a network between all their pain grids. The command is like logging in to the protected dark "ring of five" with a VIP access card, it performs a request to shut down the whole network inside you. BUT - it keeps the connection open, the line stays open. You stay logged in with your "keycard".

Meanwhile, the Ring, slowly, quietly, diabolically, starts filling you with quiet, disabled, inactive dark shit. Slowly, but it builds up after time inside you. This starts from the bottom and fills its way up to the top.

If you try to disconnect your login - ZAP - the new shit gets activated inside you (not to mention the old shit / the network grid gets reactivated too - it was never removed, just turned off to use you as a conduit for dark shit installation in you). So now, in panic, you try to log in again, but the system is less friendly to deserters! This time, only MOST of the network is shut down, not all. So it is "less effective"! And the system increases the dark shit loading speed (the "sleeper shit"). Maybe you feel this as you get loaded heavier and heavier with the shit, but maybe not. If you try to log out again, ZAP! the shit in you - which is greater in amount than the first time - gets reactivated again. You come crawling back, for another "hit", and the system retaliates again! Even less of the network gets powered down, so it's even less effective. And, the rate that dark shit gets installed in you increases further still! Soon, you're totally filled with new shit, and the old shit was never even removed to begin with!

PS the loading includes "troublesome PL6 energies" (emotions). Initially, all programmed / troublesome emotions in the network were 100% switched off! But over time, new ones get loaded in you by your "login connection". So eventually, you have the same or worse emotional symptoms as before. And with each attempted logout, the reduction of these troublesome emotions drops below 100%, which is no longer complete relief. Meanwhile, you get faster and faster 'additional emotional shit' loaded inside you, for free!

We have now completely destroyed the "Ring Of Five".
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2018 01:47

The "Ring of five" was placed over 5 switches for the grid and locked the access to the switches.
We made them accessible and turned the switches on.
This activated a kind of "safe mode" of the grid and enabled a countless number of cleanings
of dark shit, which was protected by the "Ring of five".

We have all kinds of side effects from these cleanings.
Some very weird, some very painful, and all others...

But I am sure, soon this crap will be over, and we will be able to heal all damages very fast.

We also were able to take down the locks which dark had placed on 8 switches of the property.
These 8 switches are for the allowed amount of energetic 3D impact.
We switched them to max. a few hours ago.
So healing the cleaning side effects will be very strong and fast.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 06 Jan 2018 12:40

Thx for the infos..
The last days were very hard. It seems like they injected me all the bad thoughts they had. All the time is a voice in my head that tells me how I can get hurt or this situation turns against me.
I hope this ends soon.. :angry-cussingblack:

:text-thankyoublue:
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 06 Jan 2018 13:20

If this information and the information about Nebadon and beings killing facilities owned by the ones "lightworkers" think are the good guys (pledians and so on), won't make the remaining "lightworkers" see what those meditations do then i don't know what will. I am sorry about it all wish darks have no where to run and go all to prison. :text-thankyoublue:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Jan 2018 14:10

Lau wrote:If this information and the information about Nebadon and beings killing facilities owned by the ones "lightworkers" think are the good guys (pledians and so on), won't make the remaining "lightworkers" see what those meditations do then i don't know what will. I am sorry about it all wish darks have no where to run and go all to prison. :text-thankyoublue:

The darks will try to keep up the illusions for the lightworkers until the very last day...
So I don't think l'workers will even take notice.
Maybe feel "something", but I guess more is not to expect...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 07 Jan 2018 03:20

The "Cognition Center Ring"

Here is a recent post in a "lightworker" group:

I researched this with my own Skib and cognitions, and here is what I found:
This person (along with others who have cognitions) have their own private VR "bubble". However, this private VR bubble was unprotected by the "Ring of Five". We cleaned it out and covered the area with our "light fog": viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1420#p24482 - this is the "black wall" she saw. Her friend, on the other hand, had a bubble protected by the Ring of Five.

Later, after we destroyed the Ring of Five, both of them were shifted into a new private VR (each), inside Layer 0. Their new bubbles were protected by a ring in Layer 0 called the "Cognition Center Ring". This ring connected MANY individual VR bubbles together; although private, they were all connected, so they could all see the same things.

This ring belongs to one dark group - Taurus. One month ago, about 6,300 people were connected to this ring. Those who were in the ring at that time were all L-classified people. 18 days ago, due to our cleanings, massive numbers from all 5 groups were connected to the ring. Within a single day, they connected 4.3 million people. As of today, 23 million people are connected to the ring.

Edit: Also, when a being is taken to the "central sun", they are crashed and split up into pieces in an irreversible process. If that "octopus" was taken to the central sun and crashed, how could it be available for viewing the next night? Unless, everything you're seeing is just a virtual reality.. :roll:
Attachments
facebook_post.png
(20.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 07 Jan 2018 11:56

Had involuntary "astral travels", were i could see my body and the whole bedroom from above. The last one happening on late 2014. In one of those i remember seeing the bag i had hanging on my bedroom door being different from the one i had i reality. Looks pretty similar to those virtual reality bs owned by dark group that Greyfox discribed, altho what it makes you see might look real, it might not be the case. Just think about it, Lightworkers.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 07 Jan 2018 14:13

kollegatto wrote:
Lau wrote:Had involuntary "astral travels", were i could see my body and the whole bedroom from above. The last one happening on late 2014. In one of those i remember seeing the bag i had hanging on my bedroom door being different from the one i had i reality. Looks pretty similar to those virtual reality bs owned by dark group that Greyfox discribed, altho what it makes you see might look real, it might not be the case. Just think about it, Lightworkers.

maybe cognitions? I start having them too after huge cleanings but only while falling asleep. don't know could have been influence or real cognition but there was not jesus neither yaldabaoth :text-lol: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Don't know, only had those untill late 2014. Besides the one i noticed the bag was different from what it was on reality, only had one more were i saw a purple wave besides my real body, the wave was shaped like Aurora Borealis. Never left my bedroom and all rest of those experiences only showed myself laying in bed and the normal stuff on my bedroom. (Editing so i can add a experience i just remembered) Some years ago i stumbled on some weird guy online, he started to talk rubish saying he was a demon, later that night i had one of those experiences were i saw a bunch of humanoid shades of multiple shapes onmy bedroom roof. I don't think it cognition ony case, maybe some triggered implant. (Editing to add dome mord info) The shades came from what seemed to be a tiny portal that looked similar to a regular star seen while gazing at the night sky with naked eye.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 07 Jan 2018 19:35

I guess i now know what happened on that episode with the guy that was talking rubish saying he was a demon. The mechanism it's similar to the one Frank discribed darks used to train lightworkers (Pavlov dogs). Darks activate a mechanism that make you see something frightening and feel pain in hope you call some "god", "angel" or whatever bs you've been endoctrinayed with, so they can turn the mechanism off and make you think it was the meffer you called for that protected you. This way they create a dependency cicle, suck the person and chain the person to his/her dark rubish beliefs. In my case i only saw those shades once while seeing myself and my bedroom from the above, it looked real. No wonder lightworkers continue to believe what those meffers show them. But once they consider reading the info on this forum, start thinking and connecting the dots, maybe they'll stop feding those posers and self claimed "masters", "gods" and so on.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 07 Jan 2018 20:49

kollegatto wrote:I think they won't understand a thing and call it all "ascension symptoms". I almost feel sorry for their naiveness

To this i'd ask them to observe some of their fellow lightworkers behavior and complains. Doubt Suicidal behavior and self torture are Ascension symptoms (observed these on c's blog comments). If they say it's dark attack the they can ask themself how suposed almighty beings or positive ets with all their technology they claim are more advanced then that darks they are battling with, can't block the attacks. C's don't let my mensages get through but i'll seek similar blogs, maybe some lightworkers will connect the dots after thinking. (If they are willing to)
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Jan 2018 01:16

Cleaning of Dimensional Rifts

There have existed, until now, 'dimensional rifts'. They were EVERYWHERE in the property, and enormously numerous in number. Connections to anywhere, even between yourself and your Skib, would be hampered by these 'rifts'. They appeared to me as pink "electricity waves", akin to a pink electric fence. The "electricity" flow was random, but not fractal.

These waves produced enormous effects on everything:
  • All communications, cleanings and healings were slowed down dramatically by the waves (the more waves you had to pass, the slower it would be)
  • The waves cut connection lines between the orion layer and the avatar-connector
  • The waves manipulated and distorted connections between the orion layer and converters in the brain (energy <=> info converters)
  • The waves manipulated the orion layer
We surrounded the entirety of these structures with our "light fog", and cleaned them all out. All dimensional rifts are gone now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Jan 2018 08:57

Cleaning of Eartha's Memorial / The throne of the 'gods'

This structure has existed from the beginning of this trap, 18,800 linear years ago. It is mentioned in all the books: the bible, the quran, the torah, and also in the vedic teachings. It has a different name in each book, some of its other names are: the throne of allah, the throne of god, the throne of vishnu.

The structure was created by Eartha in an attempt to secure the karma vortexes for herself and herself only. She created a clone of herself and discussed the problem with her clone, and decided to crash her clone in such a way as to inject its pieces into every "property unit". The crashed parts were no longer connected, but in some way, as dead, unintelligent lifeforms (with no life at all), manipulated us and acted against us for billions of centuries. Picture an itch you can never scratch, or thousands of little biting ants under your skin, that you can never extract.

The structure itself appeared to me as a large machine made up of thick discs stacked on top of each other. These discs rotated either clockwise or anti-clockwise, like large, circular cogs; and they were connected to smaller discs located inside people. Some people had more than one disc-connections, the central machine acted as the driving force for the shit located in people. Also, countless numbers of "statues" which lock down dark shit, were also connected to this main structure. These statues are everywhere in the property.

The current main structure is made by LSA2. All 5 dark groups used this structure, the others paid a big price to LSA2 for the "privilege".

Cleaning of this structure and all connected structures is in progress now.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Jan 2018 20:22

6 Massive Battlefields

1. A massive structure that looks like a tree. It is somehow illegally constructed to take up space in all layers (Layer 0 to Layer 6), and also occupies space all the way up to, and just falling short of, the Result Space. Plenty of dark shit is coming out of this.
2. Big rings in layer 0 that look like the rings of saturn. These are connected somehow to the Cognition-Center-Ring. Shit coming out of them too.
3. The Throne of Orion, where it appears that Orion sits and observes how things play out. Also in this area is some beehive structure, this is all off-grid. Plenty of shit here to clean.
4. The Throne of Taurus, where Taurus sits and watches over things. These two thrones are very closely located together in off-grid, but there is a barrier between like hotel rooms - they cannot communicate unless they both decide they want to communicate at the same time (one knocks on the door, then the other knocks on the other door and then they can communicate, make deals, etc.) More shit here than in the throne of Orion.
5. Palaces of LSA1/LSA2/LSA3 - above Orion and Taurus, there is a circular platform split into 3 parts - occupied by Lucifer, Sadana, and Ahriman. There are solid barriers between them, not allowing for communication. They have some mechanism by which they can go down and make negotiations/talks with the other two.
They have altogether 3 armies, we must battle all 3 armies at once. Tons of dark shit here.
6. A VR grid constructed over the surface of the planet to let lightworkers play in, and feed darks their energies. All 5 groups benefit from this structure, and they share the energies they get from the lightworkers. The one who made it, Taurus, takes the most amount of energies from the total quota. TONS of dark shit in this grid. The "cognition center ring" is just a small part of it.

All 6 are in massive battles and cleanings now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jan 2018 02:23

We started now very special battles, cleanings and healings.

We expect bigger side effects as in the former ones.
Even 3d side effects are expected...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jan 2018 21:01

In C's blog a main topic is the "Galactic Codex" (GC).

I just want to clarify the Protoi perspective on it.

In the core the GC says "if you don't do what we want, we crash/kill you...".
Very nice and friendly guys... So lightful... :laughing-rolling:
We are here talking about the pure dark and evil, hidden behind a lot of bla, bla bla...
But L'workers are dumb enough to believe in this, and they never question anything anyway...

Their GC thing will never happen, and everyone who tries it, will be taken immediately to prison.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jan 2018 21:26

We start now to replace the orion layer in all of our 4 billion people
with a new developed Protoi-layer.
By this we can take all the pollution of the old OLs out in once,
and the new Protoi-layer has a lot more functions.

I don't expect bigger side effects.
Lau

Unread postby Lau » 20 Jan 2018 00:56

About the galatic codex, c's post talks about mjolnir operation and explains the different mythological characters that are tied to it, one of them being Zeus and also the later one being Ashtar, then he mention a facility named Ganymede. That facility is were they would take any being not agreeing with their galatic codex so they are restrutured (crashed). The name Ganymede caught my eye so i did a search on google. There's a greek myth around Zeus and Ganymede, Zeus turned into a giant eagle, kidnapped Ganymede, abused and took him to live with the "gods" as a cupbearer. That Galatic Codex might seem lightful to unaware people happen to read about it (before fidding this forum i thought so to) but notice something, C links his operation with Zeus and names the facility where that operation is supposed to take place, Ganymede. After reading that greek myth about what Zeus did to Ganymede it shouldn't be that difficult to link the dots. Do i need to say more?

(Edited to add an observation)

The place they said they used to structure (crash beings), wasn't the Central sun? Why it is Ganymede now? :think: a while ago protoi cleaned the place were their "Central sun" was, meaning the central sun was destroyed. It makes sense then that they made another facility to crash beings as the other one was detroyed.
Last edited by Lau on 20 Jan 2018 02:54, edited 1 time in total.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 20 Jan 2018 02:08

Lau wrote:About the galatic codex, c's post talks about mjolnir operation and explains the different mythological characters that are tied to it, one of them being Zeus and also the later one being Ashtar, then he mention a facility named Ganymede. That facility is were they would take any being not agreeing with their galatic codex so they are restrutured (crashed). The name Ganymede caught my eye so i did a search on google. There's a greek myth around Zeus and Ganymede, Zeus turned into a giant eagle,kidnapped Ganymede, abused and took him to live with the "gods" as a cupbearer. That Galatic Codex might seem lightful to unaware people happen to read about it (before fidding this forum i thought so to) but notice something, C links his operation with Zeus and names the facility where that operation is supposed to take place, Ganymede. After reading that greek myth about what Zeus did to Ganymede it shouldn't be that difficult to link the dots. Do i need to say more?

You mean the galactic codex (=the best joke of the century) is gonna f*** the ones that won't obey? :scared-eek: :scared-eek: :scared-eek: And keep them as "cupbearers" for the gods? So the Roman orgies are to be continued? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: Good luck "lightworkers"! If you believe that trash, then you don't deserve any better. :happy-smileyflower:

(I was only wondering what mjolnir (=Thor's hammer) has to do with the Greek mythology, but I am sure they have a decent lie for that available :text-lol:)

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”