War-News

juu

Re: War-News

Unread postby juu » 17 Apr 2019 18:54

If this was not because of the cleanings.. then it was made by themselves..
there must be some agenda behind all this.. so, everything is going according to their plan..
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 17 Apr 2019 19:10

juu wrote:If this was not because of the cleanings.. then it was made by themselves..
there must be some agenda behind all this.. so, everything is going according to their plan..

Yeah, but it's likely not a plan against us, but rather a bitchfight between their factions, darks like to fight themselves... :text-lol:
Ley

Unread postby Ley » 17 Apr 2019 22:21

Thius wrote:
juu wrote:If this was not because of the cleanings.. then it was made by themselves..

Yeah, but it's likely not a plan against us, but rather a bitchfight between their factions, darks like to fight themselves... :text-lol:

This kind action like find reason to start world war 3 , they only need some "bad guy" to justified they action - in mild case maybe some terrorist , hope it just a mild case then.
juu

Unread postby juu » 17 Apr 2019 23:37

Thius wrote:

Don't underestimate 3d darks
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Apr 2019 01:08

that fire occured through construction workers who "accidently" set it on fire. not sure it really follows a agenda or they were just a bit clumsy and set that whole thing on fire :laughing-rolling:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 18 Apr 2019 06:40

juu wrote:
Thius wrote:

Don't underestimate 3d darks
Don‘t be so pessimistic. ^^ Also, I didn‘t claim what is and what isn‘t, I just stated what seems most likely to me. There is no use in brooding over bad thoughts regarding something you can‘t influence.
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 18 Apr 2019 07:16

This has nothing to do with bad thoughts or pessimism. Sometimes people tend to believe that this hell is a game and nothing could happen to them. We arent free.
At least not now.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 18 Apr 2019 07:43

flow wrote:This has nothing to do with bad thoughts or pessimism. Sometimes people tend to believe that this hell is a game and nothing could happen to them. We arent free.
At least not now.

That kind of makes it sound like you‘re implying I think like that too... You are absolutely correct, this hell isn‘t a game — but does that mean it makes sense to write vague assumptions about bad outcomes of situations, that are of no use but only have the potential to worsen other peoples days when they read them? I think this has quite a lot to do with bad thoughts and pessimism...
Flow

Unread postby Flow » 18 Apr 2019 10:28

He just wrote that we shouldn't underestimate them and I accept to 100%. Why should this ruin anyones day? It's his opinion and why shouldnt he wrote this? Because someone can't stand it and likes the truth packed in sugar? We have to face things like they are.
Maybe we don't talk about the same thing, don't let us spam this thread :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 18 Apr 2019 18:06

Let's keep it cool and not give way to the darks in here dears :romance-grouphug: . I think it pure manipulation. Now the have more 700 000000 donated by their billionaires for reconstruction. Easter is just around corner and this happened :laughing-rolling: . And the media talked the crown of thorns of jesus. Weird coincidence :think: . I bet now they sucking their people's energy who gather to pray around the world. They keep fooling the good people around to go about their plan and get what they want. I am glad I am no longer one of these people. :happy-jumpeveryone:
Liv

Unread postby Liv » 18 Apr 2019 19:21

It's pretty suspicious that none of their important relics got hurt and they put a lot of emphasis on that in the articles about Notre Dame and that mosque. Setting fires to buildings that are vital to your propaganda is a pretty desperate attempt at getting a quick fix of energies tho. :lol:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Apr 2019 00:56

This is very useful for the french government.
Right at the needed time.
Quote from M.:
"Time to unite the country".
So good bye yellow wests...
And indeed we found the traces.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 19 Apr 2019 02:36

Newspapers here report today that,

Only hours before Notre-Dame's flames broke out a camera was installed in the building.

It can now help investigators to answer the question where - and why - it started to burn.
” - well, that’s convenient... :roll:

It was a short circuit, the police believe.” - sure you do...

And, ”Why no fire was discovered when the first alarm went off is still a mystery, both for investigators and everyone else.”,

Oh well, oh well...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Apr 2019 18:45

jonas wrote:Newspapers here report today that,

Only hours before Notre-Dame's flames broke out a camera was installed in the building.

It can now help investigators to answer the question where - and why - it started to burn.

And, ”Why no fire was discovered when the first alarm went off is still a mystery, both for investigators and everyone else.”,

Oh well, oh well...

It maybe was a short circuit of the camera... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 19 Apr 2019 18:46

Frank wrote:
jonas wrote:Newspapers here report today that,

Oh well, oh well...

It maybe was a short circuit of the camera... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:text-+1: :laughing-rolling:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 25 Apr 2019 18:30

My mind is releaved to know there were many of us kind of happy about that brick building going up in flames. :text-lol: Everyone Else was so shocked. lol
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 25 Apr 2019 19:05

gZo wrote:My mind is releaved to know there were many of us kind of happy about that brick building going up in flames. :text-lol: Everyone Else was so shocked. lol

Well I gotta admit I kinda like that kind of architecture, but it's still kinda good what happened... :text-lol:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 26 Apr 2019 17:30

Thius wrote:
gZo wrote:My mind is releaved to know there were many of us kind of happy about that brick building going up in flames. :text-lol: Everyone Else was so shocked. lol

Well I gotta admit I kinda like that kind of architecture, but it's still kinda good what happened... :text-lol:

Ditto. It looks really nice, but it’s a horrible place :text-lol:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 27 Apr 2019 07:07

Hae eternalullaby
eternalullaby wrote:
Thius wrote: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Ditto. It looks really nice, but it’s a horrible place :text-lol:

I grew up with all the different versions of the "Hump-back" of Notre DAMM..Esmeralda, who gave the HBack a cup of Water, he was also a genius behind a mask of his parents misfortune. Well A StoryLine.

So how you been Eternalullaby, still keeping well and life is great for Yah!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Joined quite a few social media sites, what a laugh & Fun. I know. AM on YouTube.com, I mostly comment&post there, come and watch. That's where I'd seen your Post about Presbeia Protoi. :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: That's where I am. Have also got Instagram/ FaceLess( FB) Didn't know FaceLess owned Instagram.That's mine name 4 it.Lool Google owns UTube.Sweet. Am also joining up with Anonymous Official.com, purchase an Mask. YeeHa!!!Lool. :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

I jump on2 Instagram, then swipe all the followings. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I know. Am also with WordPress.com I do the same with them. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I know.

Aren't SMedia supposed to be all about FUN. FaceLess bombards me with emails, hard & fast. Got to turn my notifications off. With those other sites, such a small wonder. I let them get away with it. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I catch up.Lool.

Wasn't this Post about the Fire somewhere. Arsonists, :text-lol: :text-lol: probably a 2 legged Rat, chewed thru the cord of the camera :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
The Architecturers got their Followings. On I/Sgram. There are some wicked Architecture& I have 2 comment & post. Didn't know, that they. would follow where ever I went on the Net. Marvellous. Heehee!!

Eternalullaby & Thius hoping you's and your's are all keeping fine, and life is great with you's. :angelic-little: :angelic-little:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 03 May 2019 07:14

Frank wrote:This is very useful for the french government.
Right at the needed time.
Quote from M.:
"Time to unite the country".
So good bye yellow wests...
And indeed we found the traces.

I would hope and expect the Yellow Vests will be back at some point if things are not improved by the dark corrupt garbage government. Which is highly likely since darks are stupid and only make things worse even though they might get a few weeks off since that happened.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”