19:51 31k
20:25 42k
21:00 62k
21:35 41k
22:10 23k
22:46 30k
23:21 61k
23:48 33k

we are still in huge cleanings, did not have a ZTE smaller than 25k today until now. And I don't expect smaller ones for the rest of the day.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 11 Jan 2016 11:20

A few minutes ago we added some new "elements" to 3D physics:

- 5 new bridge energies.
- 5 new energies for PL-set mechanics.
- 6 new leptons.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Jan 2016 12:50

This weekend we did a huge cleaning cycle.
It started Friday 8th with a row of big ZTEs:

12:43 132k
13:17 182k
13:50 206k
14:23 247k
14:55 333k
15:29 232k
16:03 222k
16:37 182k
17:12 231k
17:45 198k
18:19 171k
18:53 73k <- targeting finished
19:28 11k
20:02 343k <- cleaning start
20:36 33k
21:10 23k
21:44 31k

In the beginning were about 6.600 ZTE years of targeting / searching for hidden darks and dark shit, then we had about 7.700 ZTE years of cleaning till yesterday evening.

We will have a high level of cleaning ZTEs for a few weeks.
alc

Re: Physics and chemistry - general summary

Unread postby alc » 12 Jan 2016 03:04

Frank wrote:
It is also possible to have a bigger load on a Möbius strip, than those defined in the rules for the "object". The additional load which is higher than the defined is simply ignored in 3D.

I guess this is what darks use fro subliminal programming individual and mass media
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: Physics and chemistry - general summary

Unread postby Frank » 12 Jan 2016 11:49

alc wrote:
Frank wrote:
It is also possible to have a bigger load on a Möbius strip, than those defined in the rules for the "object". The additional load which is higher than the defined is simply ignored in 3D.

I guess this is what darks use fro subliminal programming individual and mass media

It's done in other, but similar ways. Very good hint, THX :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jan 2016 12:49

Yesterday we did huge steps, esp. in development and targeting of darks and dark shit.
I started in late morning with searching after I hot the hint from Ales in physics thread.

11:38 141k <- development started after Ales' hint
12:07 111k
12:36 61k
13:06 42k
13:36 131k <- next hint
14:05 110k
14:34 32k
15:03 131k
15:32 31k
16:02 732k <- Alexandra's ideas "hit" me... :laughing-rolling:
16:33 843k
17:04 622k
17:36 726k
18:08 743k
18:40 641k
19:12 433k
19:45 525k
20:18 646k
20:51 338k
21:24 648k <- development finished
21:58 831k <- targeting started
22:32 822k
23:05 732k
23:39 233k
00:07 330k
00:34 132k
01:02 103k
01:31 72k
01:58 430k <- cleaning started

We will now have huge ZTE cleanings for a few weeks. So side effects are expected.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jan 2016 03:44

On Earth are living about 7,3 billion people.
About 6,5 billion are not counting as perpetrators.
These are in math numbers 6,5E9 or 6.500.000.000 people.

The current number of found remains are 897,2E18.
This is 8,972E20 or 897.200.000.000.000.000.000 beings.

About 40% of all beings who ever existed are in prison now.
The absolute number is about 2,4E24 or 2.400.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 beings in prison.
A number no one of us can even imagine....

These numbers show a lot about darkness.
They show how dangerous darkness really is.
It's like a very dangerous infection spreading around.

You may ask why i write this.
I want to explain with this, why we Protoi follow a zero-tolerance strategy against darkness.
And to make this clear, we also put a lot of Protoi in prison, who also stepped in the darkness traps...

"Lightworkers" are often moaning about how bad everything on Earth is.
Yes it's shit, but if I look to the big picture I can only think "who cares...".
Don't think we don't care about Earth, we do, it's the only place which can heal darkness...
But we see many things different.

And I also explain the danger of darkness because many people will maybe not understand why we do what we do.
In future we will expand our zero-tolerance strategy.
There are a lot of "light" people around who still spread the dark agendas and philosophies.
Who support the darks and their shit. Who are not able to look behind the masks and see the darkness hidden behind a light mask.
Many of them simply don't want to look. It's easier to follow "false light" than to take responsibility.
The common spiritual disinfo is like "only Earth is the last dark place" or "victory of light" or "there is no false light" or "all is one" and thousands more. We have all proofs for the opposite in prison...

Atm. we estimate that the healing of these many beings in prison will need about 5 billion years...
Maybe some of them are not possible to heal... we will see in future.
We can not and will not tolerate any darkness in future!
We will not stop searching and hunting all darkness down, until the last seed of darkness was found.

And this also means, that we have to stop all those lightful people, who don't stop to spread dark agendas.
This may look rude and many will for sure not understand this.
But it has to get done, what means that all those people who don't stop spreading the BS will sooner or later classified and treated as perpetrators.
alc

Unread postby alc » 15 Jan 2016 09:02

Frank wrote:

Atm. we estimate that the healing of these many beings in prison will need about 5 billion years...

Hi Frank thanx fro info. Do you can use ZTE also fro this 5 billion years? or are also prisons included in ZTE which already running? i guess to heal this beigns first would speed up all the rest.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 15 Jan 2016 10:12

@ alc

Prison is the best that could happen to those beings. They are safe and being taken care of. It is not comparable with a prison on earth, so why use powers and capacities to heal them faster? What's the point? While we concentrate on healing them, many more human avatars will starve and suffer down here.
I wonder what bastard "put" that idea in your head, but no worries, we got him now :wink:
alc

Unread postby alc » 15 Jan 2016 10:19

Δύναμις wrote:@ alc

Prison is the best that could happen to those beings. They are safe and being taken care of. It is not comparable with a prison on earth, so why use powers and capacities to heal them faster? What's the point? While we concentrate on healing them, many more human avatars will starve and suffer down here.
I wonder what bastard "put" that idea in your head, but no worries, we got him now :wink:

thanx for :animals-chickencatch: the bastard :happy-sunshine:
whit that i mean to turn on the washing machine, one thing is to find dirty laundry and another is to wash it...
:romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Jan 2016 10:43

So its more like a quarantine hospital.
How does this effect earth 3d avatars of them?If for example a follower from cobra blog gets into perpetrator status because of sharing damaging info.What happens to his body...?
If its not in oic....and what happens if it is in oic?

How will that stop someone from sharing damaging info?Do they get into a situation where they physically get into trouble that stops them?Or only their higher parts will go into prison and they will keep talking?
Im lightyears behind understanding this...
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 15 Jan 2016 11:10

Pegazus wrote:

How does this effect earth 3d avatars of them?If for example a follower from cobra blog gets into perpetrator status because of sharing damaging info.What happens to his body...?

How will that stop someone from sharing damaging info?Do they get into a situation where they physically get into trouble that stops them?Or only their higher parts will go into prison and they will keep talking?

I can tell you first (second?) hand as I know one of those. He used to be classiffied L2 and some two years ago he as a perpetrator got put in prison. Regarding his 3d avatar nothing really changed, meaning most of people did not notice anything. I did. I felt, knew sth has happened. We were good acquaintance so to speak, I liked him a lot as I "felt" him good and nice, meaning I felt comfortable and totally acceped by him. But then sth happened, I knew he did sth wrong "up there". And after that few months passed before I saw him again. When I did, my heart just broke in tears ... I knew (somewhere, not here). And I did not "feel" him anymore ... Some year later I had a chance to ask Frank on that theme. He told me about perpetrator/prison thing. Me, never quiet, of course told that to the guy. He knew already (even though never browsed a forum) ...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 15 Jan 2016 12:20

LeeDee wrote:
Pegazus wrote:

I can tell you first (second?) hand as I know one of those. He used to be classiffied L2 and some two years ago he as a perpetrator got put in prison. Regarding his 3d avatar nothing really changed, meaning most of people did not notice anything. I did. I felt, knew sth has happened. We were good acquaintance so to speak, I liked him a lot as I "felt" him good and nice, meaning I felt comfortable and totally acceped by him. But then sth happened, I knew he did sth wrong "up there". And after that few months passed before I saw him again. When I did, my heart just broke in tears ... I knew (somewhere, not here). And I did not "feel" him anymore ... Some year later I had a chance to ask Frank on that theme. He told me about perpetrator/prison thing. Me, never quiet, of course told that to the guy. He knew already (even though never browsed a forum) ...

Thank you,for all this long post.I really appreciate it.
:romance-grouphug:

But the case you wrote is not similar to what im asking because that thing might have been an unknown,but here what Frank said was is completely different.
People will be reclassified who spread false light.
If that is what happened to your friend,did he automatically stop in spreading false light because of this "feeling"?
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 15 Jan 2016 12:37

Ok. I replied to a part of the question regarding one's 3d body ... and that and all reated did not change.
His "actions" after happening? I can't really tell. Yes, he did stop doing some thing for a year or so (as I said, he was the one who knew he was doing wrong and I don't think he was OIC incarnated), but as a whole ... we lost touch ...
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 15 Jan 2016 13:08

Aku Soku Zan. In this regard the protoi has just a hair more tolerence than me, as I've delt with true "darkness" firsthand, at a young age, so its no surprise I have even less tolerence than they. Be glad frank and alex think you can be healed. Be very glad. :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jan 2016 13:11

The prison is not like we have it here, so I think you have a wrong picture of them in mind.
All in prison are in a kind of stasis. So for them it does not matter when we start healing them...

We first have to clean all darkness away and heal the remaining ones!
This will need a few million years.
We have to rebuild all damaged or destroyed things in all creations.
And very important we have to make the next evolutionary step of fractal evolution.
This step will need maybe 80 to 100 million years.

When all of these is successfully finished, we start healing those in prison.
We can not allow stupid dark idiots (healed or not) to influence the new evolutionary step.
This step has to be lightful without (former) dark influencing this evolution.
So first this step must be finished, then we care about prisoned ones...

Those who are perpetrators (dark or not dark) must leave this planet sooner or later.
And there is only one way to do this...

On the other side dark non-perpetrators who never crashed "souls" can stay here and heal during fractal evolution.
They have to walk on light path, even if we can not help them in the beginning.
It's a hard road to go, but everyone of them has his/her future in the own hand.
Only going the light path has to be done seriously and without tricks.
We will see all tricks and if they trick too much, they maybe valued again as perpetrators...
To give people an orientation we added three new statuses levels in our classification:
D-NP (non-perpetrators)
D-PS (path searching)
D-LP (on light path)

Only D-LP ones will get access to our forum, and D-LP is the minimum needed status to get small help from us.

So if you are D-NP or D-PS, don't ask us for help. Ask yourself what you can do good for other people...
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 15 Jan 2016 14:58

When you say 80-100 million years, you mean outside 3D time, right?

I know that when I dream at night the etheric prison layers is a little clearer every week. It used to be like a bad chiller movie there, now more positive feelings are permeating there. This is in dreams, i have no control over it.

I have noticed things like that happening to myself and others.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jan 2016 15:34

Ice wrote:When you say 80-100 million years, you mean outside 3D time, right?

I know that when I dream at night the etheric prison layers is a little clearer every week. It used to be like a bad chiller movie there, now more positive feelings are permeating there. This is in dreams, i have no control over it.

No, i mean "Earth felt years". Not whatever "outside time" you may mean...
You totally underestimate the situation.

I don't know what "etheric prison layers" you are talking about, I think it's something in SL2.2.
No one but the active Protoi have access to the prison. And this access is atm. one way only.
It's far away from this creation, far outside in the empty "space" far away from any grid/creation.

And to clarify a bit the "global" situation.
A few years ago we put this property in quarantine (like all others in all creations too).
Only those places which had/have required connections are reachable.
These are for example the OIC, OIC-GH, OIC orion habitat and the "lokas" property.
The about 4.1 billion other properties, which exist only on this small grid, are not reachable for non Protoi.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 15 Jan 2016 16:22

So in other words, you do not expect anything particularly positive/big to happen, visibly in this lifetime?

That certainly is a more pragmatic and realistic attitude than people continually telling themselves that freedom is "around the corner." I believe the fake liberation bloggers put that info out to exhaust people.

Maybe we will have to get used to the fact that we are more or less stuck here for now, and just try and do what we can.

Re: Etheric Prison Layer. All I know is that when I dream I am often stuck in some sort of "contrived situation" i.e. I am in a restaurant and can't pay the bill, or I am looking for a job, or got a flat tyre on my car. The situations are very fake + the landscape always looks similar. I consider these situations to be some sort of etheric trap world. Recently, I have noticed that the situations seem less negative, as if something more positive is "leaking through" to the plane in which I am stuck at sleep. Just a perception I have.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”