viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2015 03:06

103,2E18

23 ZTEs yesterday, 43d.
Ice

Unread postby Ice » 19 Dec 2015 04:34

I agree with that vote. Most of the false light are trying to implement global government in one form or another. And that is a direct attack on everyone on Earth. Something positive is definitely taking place, I can feel my head clearing day by day.
juu

Unread postby juu » 19 Dec 2015 05:23

:greetings-wavingyellow:

Just want to say that I love this community... Very rare one, but so much love and sacrifice...

The right decision is not always the easiest one... I know this decision is the right one.. I trust protoi with any decision they make..

:romance-grouphug:
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 19 Dec 2015 07:06

Frank wrote:
LeeDee wrote:One more thing ... during last few decades and more I came in contact or rather had close encounter with many and much "people egoism" ... and the worst (at least for me) was ... the spritual one ... and is still on the rise ...

I am following a hard road. A very hard one, it's the road of light, which does the smallest possible collateral damages.
Even our own people suffer for this, and I let them, myself and my family suffer for this road.
The lightworkers call me egoistic for that...

So yes, I am egoistic if it is about collaterals. I will not accept them.
So yes, I am egoistic if it is about "false light". I will never accept it, never allow our people to follow it. I will never accept that it harms mankind any second longer than needed.
And yes, I am egoistic if it is about "false free will". I will never accept a fake free will which got implanted and manipulated by darks.
But I will fight until my last breath to give everyone on this planet the real non-manipulated free will back.

Ok, so I'm egoistic in this... Who cares...

Now ... a bit "personal" answer ... and I will repeat that as many times as needed ... no, Frank, from my point of "feeling" I do not perceive any egoistic attitude from you ... as when I talk about "egoism" I do not mean actions themselves but "embracement of a whole situation", motives, causes, consequences ... and you ... you do not "do" it as of your own self-serving motivations, exclusively for your own personal well beeing ... you do it for all or, as this is realisticly looking unrealistic, for as many as possible at the moment ... collateral damage is unfortunatelly in war inevitable fact (jut needed to be as small as possible) ... and that comes from "love" (at it's legitimate meaning) ... I had a chance to "feel" that at one particular moment, so I know ...
and funny ... it was exactly at one moment many accuesed you of doing, acting, reaction with no love at all ... also love has many fake images ... too many ... that's why I long ago said we need to replace the "word" as it's very polluted ...

But you are right ... who cares ... just I do care at least a bit ... for me I do not care, i'm used to it ... I simply do not like anyone talk/feel/react negativelly about any of you who honestly and totally unegoistically "live and work" for the better of everything ...
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Dec 2015 03:00

105,1E18

21 ZTEs yesterday, 62d.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2015 00:56

106,3E18

7 ZTEs yesterday, 24d.
DarkSlayer

Unread postby DarkSlayer » 21 Dec 2015 13:55

What exactly do these numbers mean and why has the war with dark stopped all of a sudden?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Dec 2015 14:18

The war did not stop. Why do you think so?

The number is the number of killed beings, meaning final destroyed beings, destroyed "souls", not killed in 3D kind.

ZTE = zero-time-event, and the number is the "duration". I explained this earlier.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Dec 2015 17:27

Today at 17:18 CET we had a ZTE, 227 days duration.

253,2E18 :crying-yellow:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 22 Dec 2015 18:33

They darks are filthy, I understand you Frank. I "feel" the same...... :angry-cussingblack:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 23 Dec 2015 21:24

A few minutes ago at 21:18 (CET) we had some next huge ZTE, 353 days duration.

333,7E18
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 23 Dec 2015 23:05

Ever since the ZTE's have started, I've been experiencing very extreme fatigue.
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 24 Dec 2015 00:01

hear ya there astro, but i've been having extreme fatigue for about a year now. More i study things, worse it gets. Sheer willpower keeps me goin because of the end goal. a neat quote that reminds me of how i feel " a knight in shining armor, is a knight who's mettle isn't tested"
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 24 Dec 2015 00:35

Frank wrote:A few minutes ago at 21:18 (CET) we had some next huge ZTE, 353 days duration.

333,7E18

A 353 days duration Cleaning ZTE event right after a 227 days duration Cleaning?With a day between them?It seems there was less preparation or something got upgraded or you found out how to prepare to ZTE inside a ZTE?I dont know but things are really going with good speed :handgestures-thumbup:

Thank you!
alc

Unread postby alc » 24 Dec 2015 10:14

Hi ZTE is something similar like loops darks made several times during the history?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2015 10:55

alc wrote:Hi ZTE is something similar like loops darks made several times during the history?

Similar, but a stop, not a loop.
alc

Unread postby alc » 24 Dec 2015 14:43

Frank wrote:
alc wrote:Hi ZTE is something similar like loops darks made several times during the history?

Similar, but a stop, not a loop.

so we get only older without going through :)
great stuff and also i guess saving a lot of time and fatigue
thanx
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 24 Dec 2015 17:21

Today many people on the planet celebrate the darkest ritual on planet.
Esp. at this time darks increase their attacks on all non darks.
From my former job as ambulance driver I know that we had the highest number of suicides always this time.

A few minutes ago I started strong emotional healings on about 131 million people worldwide, who
are in emotional trouble.
But only on G2 and better classified ones, and not on the 142kk dark supporters..
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 24 Dec 2015 18:11

Frank can you clarify G2 ?
Ribo

Unread postby Ribo » 24 Dec 2015 18:16

Oni wrote:Frank can you clarify G2 ?

Here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1685

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”