War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 16 Dec 2015 13:48

26 additional ZTEs today since 01:48 ZTE with 53d.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Dec 2015 19:46

At 19:28 (CET) we started a new kind of cleaning.

This is like a global disk, cleaning the whole planet once in 20 minutes.
You can imagine it as a disk, running through the planet from one side of the planet to the other.
One starting point is at south America.

The passing of the cleaning disk needs about 3,3 seconds.
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 16 Dec 2015 20:08

Interesting frank; coincendatally house piping sprang a leak right afterwards roflmao. Side affect from cleanings maybe? :think:
surzappa

Unread postby surzappa » 17 Dec 2015 06:35

mrng Frank yesterday woke up early 05.45am switched on my computer. time was missing
thought something was wrong with it tried fixing it nothing . surfed for over 1 hour
remained the same switched off cause had to help a friend fix his windows os . later at 1845pm
switched on everything in order . so even my comp got a tast of the new cleanings
tku vm
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Dec 2015 14:21

Finding all those hidden shit in the "quantum segments" had some sad side effect: 73,2E18 :crying-yellow:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Dec 2015 14:22

Today until now we had 18 ZTEs, 64d.
Andr

Unread postby Andr » 17 Dec 2015 16:57

Frank, that's quite a large number and a prime reason I get infuriated at the "meditation groups" (oh forgive the darks, they can heal, Yada Yada ) it's like trying to forgive a mugger who's actively stabbing you. Just not gonna happen from me. And I'm willing to bet the darks are still adding to that number frank. I'm sad at those who've been lost that way, but more over I am infuriated. If only I could identify who's actually dark down here I'd stand by the honor code of "aku Soku zan" once again (slay evil immediately). (Big inhale) anyways atleast it's getting looked at. Thank you guys for gettin to the roots.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Dec 2015 19:25

Andr wrote:Frank, that's quite a large number and a prime reason I get infuriated at the "meditation groups" (oh forgive the darks, they can heal, Yada Yada ) it's like trying to forgive a mugger who's actively stabbing you.

76,4E18

Yes, "forgiving" is a dark conception anyway. I said this in the past.
The huge number is a direct result of the combination of "forgiving" and "The love trap".
And when I see on others sites how these naive and stupid "love & light" lightworker morons still praying to these dark perpetrators, I have to think about how to treat them.
I think I will call a vote of Protoi about stopping the help for them....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Dec 2015 20:57

84,1E18

So the vote is done.

Protoi voted for stopping all help for lightworkers and other people, who support darks by following their dark agendas.
And we will no more help OIC incarnated ones out of OIC, as long as they follow the dark agendas.
We stopped the OIC cleanings.
And we will help only those OIC incarnated out of OIC, which are not following the dark agendas.

About 142 million people are affected by this.
alc

Unread postby alc » 17 Dec 2015 22:25

Frank wrote:

what benefit has this decision? only to not feel fool to clean something useless, or this means those beigns are uncurable?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 17 Dec 2015 22:34

alc wrote:what benefit has this decision? only to not feel fool to clean something useless, or this means those beigns are uncurable?

Not to support darks by supporting some who support darks.
And they harm all others with continuing evangelizing 3rd ones and pollute them with the dark shit.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Dec 2015 00:07

Yesterday we had 29 ZTEs with 81d.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 18 Dec 2015 17:09

Frank wrote:84,1E18

So the vote is done.

Protoi voted for stopping all help for lightworkers and other people, who support darks by following their dark agendas.
And we will no more help OIC incarnated ones out of OIC, as long as they follow the dark agendas.
And we will help only those OIC incarnated out of OIC, which are not following the dark agendas.

About 142 million people are affected by this.

Do you know how hard/unlikely it is for "Oh I See" incarnated ones not to get caught up in bad agendas? Imagine seeing something with your own eyes, will you not believe your own eyes and senses? You may not because you're experienced but many aren't. Many don't even know what's going on at all.

Stopping support to well meaning victims, I believe, is a mistake. You stop your support and they get stuck in a tar pit. They'll keep doing what they're doing, maybe trying even harder, because it's what they know. They won't miraculously find your forum and change focus. If you keep supporting them, they have a greater chance to see the trap they're in.

I hope you reverse your decision about this.

PS: Do protoi need to be unanimous to make a decision like this? I ask because I highly doubt this was a unanimous vote.

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 18 Dec 2015 17:41

astrochimp wrote:I hope you reverse your decision about this.

For sure not in soon future. We have to see the big picture. And in big picture they do harm.
There is a saying: "The way to hell is paved with good intentions."

We are in war, we have to finish the war. They did not stop supporting darks.
In the 142 millions are also ones from Protoi Alliance, that makes no difference for us!
We can not allow to extend the suffering of many only to stay 2% more comfortable.

astrochimp wrote:PS: Do protoi need to be unanimous to make a decision like this? I ask because I highly doubt this was a unanimous vote.

It was an unanimous vote.
You really have a wrong picture about Protoi.
If we say "global" we don't mean Earth. We mean all.
This planet is in "global" meaning just a grain of sand in Sahara desert...
So this decision was NOT a big one for us.

And to make this clear, some other of the Protoi asked me today if this is enough, or if we should do more against them...
This place is a battlefield. From the very beginning.
All who are here knew this before they came here.
We warned all not to come here. All of our people who are here are voluntaries and knew about it too.
They made their decision against our warnings, so now they have to live with it.

They will get saved sooner or later. Now it's just put to later...
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 18 Dec 2015 19:11

Yesterday when I have read about the voting and its results, I became very emotional. And for a long time I felt something which I have not felt for many years... a kind of justice and relief......puuuuuuhhh :romance-kisscheek:

If you try to get aware and get a sense of the magnitude of suffering that the lightworkers are responsible for then it is just a legitimate, equitable consequence for their actions and deeds, in my opinion also. In the last few months I started a new attempt and tried again to bring some of them to their senses, over and over again. It was and still is useless, no chance. They keep on denying on and on, they do not want to listen, review, consider..., they attack or even delete your posts...they do not even accept or tolerate other statements which are oppositely directed to their. No clue, how long it will take to get them aware of what they do.

So from my point of view I thank Protoi for this vote. Further decisions like these are welcome.... :romance-grouphug:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 18 Dec 2015 19:51

Dolphin wrote:...They keep on denying on and on, they do not want to listen, review, consider..., they attack or even delete your posts...they do not even accept or tolerate other statements which are oppositely directed to their. No clue, how long it will take to get them aware of what they do.

So from my point of view I thank Protoi for this vote. Further decisions like these are welcome.... :romance-grouphug:

Also i think from a farther perspective they will even come out better with this.Everyone will come out better with this in long term.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 18 Dec 2015 21:11

[quote="astrochimp"]

Do you know how hard/unlikely it is for "Oh I See" incarnated ones not to get caught up in bad agendas?
- hard is pretty tricky word and it can easy mean that "they choose the easy way" ... and yes,they did, they choose ... so they have also every right to choose the other way ... at the moment, even though might seem unusual ... they do not even want "the help" ... as at the moment it is just ... their way (which is wrong) or no way ...

Imagine seeing something with your own eyes, will you not believe your own eyes and senses?
- I sure would believe that I "see" something/someone, but certainly I would not accept this vision blindly, mindlessly give up, bow, kneel down and began to worship anything or anybody ... even less belive that what I see is legitimate in any way ... I would simply accept that "I saw something" ... so what? ... Am I something more/mores special because of that? ... as this is the exact attitude many of them have regarding visions or whatever ...

Many don't even know what's going on at all.
- if for any ... for "lightworkers" the ignorance can not be and is not an excuse ...

I am extremly emotional person, too emotional (but working on hard), yet ... when reading the Protoi decision ... all I "felt" was my "reason" ...

One more thing ... during last few decades and more I came in contact or rather had close encounter with many and much "people egoism" ... and the worst (at least for me) was ... the spritual one ... and is still on the rise ...

As I always emphasize - just my personal view ...

:angelic-little: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Dec 2015 00:28

LeeDee wrote:One more thing ... during last few decades and more I came in contact or rather had close encounter with many and much "people egoism" ... and the worst (at least for me) was ... the spritual one ... and is still on the rise ...

I am following a hard road. A very hard one, it's the road of light, which does the smallest possible collateral damages.
Even our own people suffer for this, and I let them, myself and my family suffer for this road.
The lightworkers call me egoistic for that...

So yes, I am egoistic if it is about collaterals. I will not accept them.
So yes, I am egoistic if it is about "false light". I will never accept it, never allow our people to follow it. I will never accept that it harms mankind any second longer than needed.
And yes, I am egoistic if it is about "false free will". I will never accept a fake free will which got implanted and manipulated by darks.
But I will fight until my last breath to give everyone on this planet the real non-manipulated free will back.

Ok, so I'm egoistic in this... Who cares...
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 19 Dec 2015 00:29

astrochimp wrote:Do you know how hard/unlikely it is for "Oh I See" incarnated ones not to get caught up in bad agendas? Imagine seeing something with your own eyes, will you not believe your own eyes and senses? You may not because you're experienced but many aren't. Many don't even know what's going on at all.:

Of course they don't know consciously what's going on, but they sense that many things are wrong with their beliefs. These are the ones that are not willing to change anything. These are the ones with special skills that channel all that trash down here, spreading more darkness. These are the ones that will do every crime in the name of "god", because of all the fake "divine" experiences they have in OIC. Those are not poor sheep! They are leaders, they influence and damage good people who follow them. We had to take this decision to stop them influence even more innocent sheep.

astrochimp wrote:Stopping support to well meaning victims, I believe, is a mistake. You stop your support and they get stuck in a tar pit. They'll keep doing what they're doing, maybe trying even harder, because it's what they know. They won't miraculously find your forum and change focus. If you keep supporting them, they have a greater chance to see the trap they're in.

Those people are not willing to see anything else. They won't give up on their beliefs even if they realize especially when they realize that they are wrong. We met a few of them last year and they did everything to destroy us in every way possible. We tried hard not to give up on them, but the damage they do is not acceptable anymore.

Yes, the decision was unanimous.

:romance-grouphug:
Dolphin

Unread postby Dolphin » 19 Dec 2015 00:59

Frank wrote:I am following a hard road. A very hard one, it's the road of light, which does the smallest possible collateral damages.
Even our own people suffer for this, and I let them, myself and my family suffer for this road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My heart, far too sensitive
for this human world.
My heart, so easily wounded,
sheds rose tears of compassion."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:crying-yellow:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”