War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 19 Jun 2017 11:00

In the last days we changed battle strategy and don't use much big waves, but now a next huge wave started...
Now 12.222.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

811.200.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>9.121.000.000 Quadrillion small targets done.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 19 Jun 2017 21:33

It is necessary now to give the permissions for the supra-energies and related technologies to work properly. You can do it like this (it needs to be done as a verbal order, or you can define some "physical confirmation" gesture that you do not normally do, and make this gesture while giving the order mentally).

Example order: "I give all the permissions for supra-energies and technologies, for all that Protoi do now, and all that Protoi will do in the future."
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 19 Jun 2017 22:08

Grayfox wrote:It is necessary now to give the permissions for the supra-energies and related technologies to work properly. You can do it like this (it needs to be done as a verbal order, or you can define some "physical confirmation" gesture that you do not normally do, and make this gesture while giving the order mentally).

Example order: "I give all the permissions for supra-energies and technologies, for all that Protoi do now, and all that Protoi will do in the future."

Can I just tell skib to tell Protoi skib that I verbally agreed? Feels already as if something is happening, not sure though.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 19 Jun 2017 22:57

gZo wrote:
Grayfox wrote:It is necessary now to give the permissions for the supra-energies and related technologies to work properly. You can do it like this (it needs to be done as a verbal order, or you can define some "physical confirmation" gesture that you do not normally do, and make this gesture while giving the order mentally).

Can I just tell skib to tell Protoi skib that I verbally agreed? Feels already as if something is happening, not sure though.
The permissions must have 3D-status. The best and easiest way to do this is simply to speak it verbally! Not by talking to skib, or dropbox, etc. Just speak the order verbally.
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 19 Jun 2017 23:09

:text-thankyoublue: Grayfox!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 20 Jun 2017 07:55

Last night we had one of the hardest battles, and the biggest 3D battles at all.
The most ancient dark IR/3D guardians fell and are in prison now.
And uncountable other darks in IR.

Many of our people can now expect huge improvements in their connections soon.
Some already improved dramatically already after those were gone.

We maybe will write details later.
One example for now, the ancient lsa2 guardians, known in "the books" as the fallen angels are in prison now...
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 20 Jun 2017 11:48

Maybe it has nothing to do with this but skype is not working since yesterday....
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jun 2017 12:17

A few minutes ago, all 4 billion of our people got an active cleaning, defense and painkiller system from us.
This system is based on "SDT" technology, one of our last developments.

It will start immediately now to take out and block all kinds of influences, manipulations and active triggers.
Kira

Unread postby Kira » 21 Jun 2017 13:26

Frank wrote:"SDT" technology, one of our last developments.

''SDT''?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jun 2017 19:53

The "Heart of orions" is down.
The "Heart of taurus" is down.
The "Heart of lsa1" is down.
The "Heart of lsa2" is down.
The "Heart of lsa3" is down.

Soon we will start to take off the hostage, enslave and pain suits from all G2+.
These will be ~5,7 billion incarnated people and countless non-incarnated ones.
All those beings who don't belong to the 5 dark groups in all creations and grids are in those suits.
So again, all those nice spiritual stories are bullshit and nonsense again!
And soon all people will know it!
Very soon....
gZo

Unread postby gZo » 21 Jun 2017 20:28

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :text-goodpost:

I can't wait! This sounds so promising!

I'll listen to this again!

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=S76C ... Part_1%2F8

Kira wrote:

''SDT''?

Let's call it 'Sexy Dope Technology' until Frank clarifies what it means. :text-lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jun 2017 20:36

gZo wrote::happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :text-goodpost:

I can't wait! This sounds so promising!

I'll listen to this again!

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=S76C ... Part_1%2F8

Kira wrote:

''SDT''?

Let's call it 'Sexy Dope Technology' until Frank clarifies what it means. :text-lol:

No need for clarification, it fits quite well... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
cascas84

Unread postby cascas84 » 21 Jun 2017 20:43

Hi,

This sounds like great steps being made :happy-sunshine: do we have any to read in the forum to catch up fast on the whole war going back to the start, to gain knowledge regarding it?

kind regards

Cas
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 22 Jun 2017 02:21

Frank wrote:So again, all those nice spiritual stories are bullshit and nonsense again!
And soon all people will know it!
Very soon....

Well...I don't know how this will actually manifest or what the result of it will be...but I sure hope it includes the Abrahamic religions ending.

How might the "true believers" react?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Jun 2017 04:49

A few minutes ago I started a huge global cleaning wave to clean shit out from all our 4 Billion people of the planet.
This can have many side effects.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 24 Jun 2017 21:02

All dark locks have now been unlocked and removed.
Cleanings are running now that will have huge side-effects.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 26 Jun 2017 19:37

Last night we had maybe the final major battles (let's hope so...).

After that we changed a lot of things. Two are:

1. We pushed all realities of a space level into one former "floor" and removed the so called space-level-rules-dimensions .
This all was dark construction, and we put it back to original state, which took many dark manipulation possibilities out.
Now the different IR realities of a space level (maybe we name it new in future...) are all in the same grid points, and only separated by the different running frequencies of the IR. This was done at ~07:18 CET this morning.

2. At ~09:19 CET this morning we replaced the 3D RM (reality mechanic) with a totally different kind of new developed mechanic.
The old RM construction was developed long before knowing of fractality.
So to get the planet ready for a fractal future, we developed a completely different kind of mechanic.
This new kind is specialized on all fractal needs, and has of course many protections against dark manipulations.

For those who have cognitions, both things will be visible, and things will look very different from yesterday...
The 1st step was done also in SL 2.2 and SL 2.3 and all other existing universes/mitras...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jun 2017 08:29

We are in a huge individual cleaning step atm.
Many had had and will have side effects. Dizziness and (head) pressures are common...

A few minutes ago, all L-ones got the orion layer exchanged against a totally new one.
One of the new features of the new orion layer is, that it has firewalls to keep the dark shit away from physical body...

More about the cleanings soon, the orion layer part is just a very small part of it.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jun 2017 10:42

The above cleanings are part of a bigger cleaning.

These cleanings are about a topic we did not write much about in the past.
We called it "pearl connectors" or similar.

The best name for it is "avatar-connector" (AC).

The avatar-connector is the standard system for Outer Cores to connect to avatars of any kind and location.
This AC is not on the grid, but synchronized with it, I call it sync-off-grid.
The AC is non-fractal.
It is common, that an Outer Core keeps the AC forever, so ours are very, very old....

The "orion layer", which is the energetic part of our 3D nervous system, is tied to the avatar-connector.
Both are taken from one incarnation into the next... (and all shit inside with it...)

The avatar-connector is 7-dimensional. An effect of this is, that the inner size of an AC is almost infinite.
This means in the first place, that there is often almost "infinite" dark pollution in it. Much of this dark shit was protected by hostage situations.

The common known "aura" is the orion layer (the inner part of the aura) and the avatar-connector (the outer part of the aura).

The cleanings of the avatar-connectors will continue on high level for a few hours.
Dizziness and pressures of all kinds are known side effects. Many others may occur...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 27 Jun 2017 17:28

We made huge changes in the whole property now.

Here is the old chart how it has been in the past:

Here is what got changed:

• The Space 1 got erased completely.

• The floors in the Space levels got pushed into one level. So for example former SL2.1 is now level 1, having 5 Info Realities (IR). Floor 1 got deleted (was created by Eartha...), and our 3D IR was merged into one level with the 4 IRs which have been all the time on floor 3. One effect of this is, that all inheritance rules are gone. This was also a dark invention from eartha, to put dark shit floors under each SL as lowest floor. The former SL2.2 is now also in one level having 14 IR realities. The old SL 2.3 is one floor with 2 IR realities.

• A new level 2 got created. In original SL2.2 was level 3, and an empty new level 2 makes the levels 1 and 3 working better together. The original number of levels in an EL2 property is 4 levels.

• Our 3D IR increased the working frequency by factor 122,2 (but pls don't confirm this with the lightworker frequencies bullshit...). 8 of the other 20 sister IRs in the property also got new increased working frequencies. By this all 21 realities of this property will be in the needed synchronization again. This synchronization was destroyed on purpose in the past by Eartha.

• "Dim 17" space rules got removed, this was another layer only created by lsa3 group for dark manipulations.

• The former "Property rules dim 18" is now level 5. This whole level got replaced by a total new constructed one. All valid information of the old one were copied to the new one. The new level 5 makes the functionality of the property working again. And the new version is able to handle fractal IRs. Eartha did a lot of modifications to this level with the purpose to disturb the connections between the 21 sister IRs.

• Two sister IRs in our level 1 are simple fractal. Their Reality Mechanic (RM) also got replaced by a new Fractal Mechanic (FM) as we in 3D got it earlier.

• The other 18 non-fractal sister IRs got bigger modifications to take out Eartha's and other's damages to it, and to make all 21 sister IRs running together in fine synchronization.

• And a lot of smaller things were done...
Attachments
Our Prperty spaces chart - old-small.jpg
(138.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”