War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jun 2017 18:58

The 45th giant wave started now.
Now 26.172.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

16.111.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>832.200 Quadrillion small targets done.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 Jun 2017 19:39

The 46th giant wave started now.
Now 50.221.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

16.421.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>832.400 Quadrillion small targets done.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jun 2017 09:31

The 47th giant wave started now.
Now 133.272.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

48.223.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>23.122.000 Quadrillion small targets done.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Jun 2017 11:20

The 48th giant wave started now.
Now 312.220.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

53.218.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>23.328.000 Quadrillion small targets done.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2017 03:33

Since 04:17 CET we have a new time. A new age!

About 3370 (linear) years ago after the Troy event (fall of Mycenae) the lsa3 group cut our linear time.
They installed instead a loop of time, which was exactly 1 year long.
The loop started and ended always at 10th April 14:45 GMT. But in opposite to "time-loops", it had no reset after a loop.
But there got giant amount of dark shit and manipulations attached to it over the thousands of years.
This affected all of 3D and people in many kinds, e.g. annual repeating diseases.

Now a new non polluted linear time got re-installed.
So literally "a new time has begun!"
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2017 11:44

Since about 2,5 hours (~10:00 CET) all layers of 3D got cleaned and globally sealed by us.
That's the reason, why people who have cognitions in layers 1), 2) 3) and 4) see them now like all surface coated.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2017 14:59

The next huge wave started 15 minutes ago.
Now 222.127.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

152.022.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>63.212.000 Quadrillion small targets done.
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 15 Jun 2017 15:04

Today feels like a special moment.

I wake up, silence. Outside my window ... cars. But outside this floor we've been trapped on for so long: clean, pristine, genuine silence.

Today is a special moment.

When I look there, at the war effort we have been sucked into for so long, I see a massive battlefield, destroyed. Huge facilities abandoned, unimaginably big pipes broken over, charred rubble and shouldering fire.

The war is nearly over. So so close now.

What this means for the next few days is well, a bit unprecedented. I'll let Frank do the talking on that one.

But for now, enjoy this silence. Know the darks are nearly defeated. And the time to live is almost here.

Oni
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 15 Jun 2017 18:16

Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2017 18:19

A few minutes ago we have invalidated all 3D laws.
All laws also had energetic connections. They all got cut in all levels and layers.

We also have invalidated all religions.
All religions had energetic connections too.
They all got cut in all levels and layers too.

All what darks had got forfeiture and is under Protoi administration now.
Most of it had energetic connections too.
They all got also cut in all levels and layers too.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jun 2017 07:09

At about 5:26 CET we got another change in time.
This time, it was an increase of the speed of time.
3D IR times sped up for a factor of ~1,65.
By this we synchronized with SL 2.2 and SL 2.3, meaning
that now our OCs (Outer-Cores) and our 3D bodies (avatars) have the same speed of time.
These caused a lot of problems in the past, and darks blocked the resynchronization in the past.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jun 2017 07:32

The 49th giant wave started now.
Now 497.220.000 Quadrillion battlefields ...

312.202.000 Quadrillion battlefields finished and cleaned.
>532.120.000 Quadrillion small targets done.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Jun 2017 17:20

In this moment a very huge cleaning ball (wave) from us hits the planet.
We expect huge side effects from this...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Jun 2017 19:21

So, here´s what happened in the night 3 days ago.

First of all i´m here with Frank and Alex and Grayfox is here as well, so we are working on certain things here and he got some big breakthrough in the war.

IIt started with a shift 3 days ago, this shift was the main reason for everything following. The shift was so intense we had to change everything according to it. Rules fell away, new things were open and so on.
so Frank did his job and got some big improvements running for us. The battlefields technically won´t increase anymore (of course they still could depending on if there are new things found or not), we reached a point where we could say it´s getting quiet.. we are so far that we were able to get a few certain things running in that night which are like one of the last hits on the heads of the darks. So, at this point everything following is just pure cleaning up of the remaining shit.

Besides the time shift, one of the first 3D attacks started. We shot on certain important points inside 3D, from the layer 0 right inside the IR. With that darks were super mad, sent everything they had. We were able to predict their actions before they were able to start to attacks and wiped those out before more happened. after on a few other things were ongoing wiping out of their last big military complexes outside 3D and similar. with that attacks they were so desperate that even their big leaders showed up. Just to fight a for a few minutes, then try to flee and finally get caught up and being brought into prison. With those being gone another shift and more possibilities were available and more could be done.

That night we took over the internet as well. We took it over in a way they can´t shut it down anymore for us for example. We were awake for like .. all day and all night till 6AM until we finally were able to go to bed because the whole was so big they could freak out all the time and attack us badly.

Just a little feedback. Right now we are doing so much it would be a pain to write it all down.. things go on nicely now.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 17 Jun 2017 19:58

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
:text-goodpost:

Thank you so much for all that you have done and are doing! Love you guys and gals! :romance-grouphug:

I'm so happy, that means we will witness extreme changes and a new 3D world, while still 'alive'! Yay!
Shellers
Signature: Shelly

Unread postby Shellers » 17 Jun 2017 20:35

Wow! Great work but undoubtedly exhausting. For the first time in many years I am able to truly feel optimistic about the possibility of a good life, free from the enslavement we were born into.

Thank you all!!! :romance-grouphug:

:banana-wrench: :banana-stoner: :banana-rock: :banana-parachute: :banana-parachute: :banana-parachute: :banana-dreads: :banana-guitar: :banana-blonde: :eusa-dance: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 17 Jun 2017 23:53

It is so interesting, yet nobody can very concretely say how it developes, but it developes of course into greatness of positivity. Transformation seemingly has always it's hands in the play.
I notice more, when I speak to others, real honest altruism begotten from the true good egoism is breaking the old habits.
Thank you very much all for your, I emphasize :wink: , PRICELESS work! :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue:
Jude

Unread postby Jude » 18 Jun 2017 06:33

Wonderful news! My heartfelt thanks to you all! :romance-grouphug:
Exciting times...yay! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 18 Jun 2017 11:39

Supra energies

These energies are fractal and have direct influence on the IR /physical 3D.
They are kinda intelligent and able to adjust to the fractals of the body or the environment with a "counterpart" of the current fractals.
That means they create the exact opposite of the fractal, called the "fractal negative" in the body or the object so they can like "hook" into the fractals and adjust/change/heal/clean/etc things.
Through this we are able to transform/manipulate and heal .. almost everything once the development is ready for it. The research is running on highspeed for it already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides that we found some methods which are upgrading themselves in a super short time into infinity, so all and everything speeds up like crazy in the meanwhile.
With that we will be able to solve many many big problems in the close future.

That´s all we do, darks are mostly gone. So we finally got time to care for non-war things (surely that´s still war related but the main focus is on getting something actual done).
Because of the war and darks all around and hostages etc. etc. we never had any time to care for such things and now where this time is
"over" (you never can say it´s really over until you wrapped up every single bit of the whole creation) we are finally able to get something done which WILL change things.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 18 Jun 2017 12:17

:text-thankyoublue: :text-+1: :text-bravo: :text-thankyouyellow: :handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupright: :handgestures-salute:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”