War-News

alc

Re: War-News

Unread postby alc » 12 Oct 2016 08:50

:romance-kisscheek:
Little update... So , yesterday evening i felt how shit is dismounting.... Personally i brreath much better but still blocks of shit are in stomach area and down parts... So i guess there should be another type of RO shit or something else. But big improvement , actually i didn't felt this kind of flow (even if still not working properly) i didn't felt for years , maybe never before... And still improoveing :happy-jumpeveryone:
:text-thankyoublue: :obscene-drinkingcheers:

:romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Oct 2016 11:05

alc wrote:Little update... So , yesterday evening i felt how shit is dismounting.... Personally i brreath much better but still blocks of shit are in stomach area and down parts... So i guess there should be another type of RO shit or something else. But big improvement , actually i didn't felt this kind of flow (even if still not working properly) i didn't felt for years , maybe never before... And still improoveing

Sure I can not say "there is nothing else", but the RO cleanings may take weeks.
So patience is needed here...
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Oct 2016 14:14

Here is my try to give a description of my own experience in effects from recent speed increases in cleanings.

Firstly, I have not experienced any real bad/painful things physically lately. Rather a more comfortable state I would say. From time to time some depressive influences in ambient. But these are less frequent than before.

What I do notice are things like:
- Reoccurring buzz-feelings and numbness around head area. Frequency of these increasing. Sort of a buzzing or numbness with an inward drawing feeling / maybe energy flow?
- Often shivers of increasing frequency (maybe ‘alarm-clock’ in spotting dark people or stuff like that.)
- Numbness in middle-left top area of head.
- Pressure top in area of left eye to eyebrow (inside head)
- Feeling like blind spots in vision - but they are not blind spots. Makes me wonder if there is some parallel visionary cognition being installed or similar.
- An overall strange feeling about 3D body and ambient. Whatever that means. :wink:

:romance-grouphug:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 14 Oct 2016 17:49

Minor feedback possibly related to latest cleanings: Today I had a significant "dizzy/woozy feeling" for around 30-40 minutes. It dissipated over time, taking about 15-20 minutes to get significantly better, and from there it slowly disappeared completely. But it came on suddenly, and was quite unexpected - I very rarely have any such feelings like that (that are that strong), unless if I spin around in a circle over and over :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Oct 2016 14:45

A few hours ago we started some next huge cleaning step.
It's the biggest single cleaning step until now, even much bigger than the ROs cleanings.

It's about cleaning and rearing the waggons of the OCs and cores.
The waggons of our personality belt.

There were much shit still hiding inside.
Many fake waggons from darks were there, which replaced our's.

And many waggons were exchanged between people by darks (so they don't work right...).

All these get cleaned now, and waggons get repaired/healed.
This will need a while.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Oct 2016 21:18

Here in 3D many authorities have energetic support structures.

Each politician has them.
Each government office has them.
Each president / chancellor has them.
Each priest / pundit / monk / mullah has them.
Each CEO / industry boss has them.

and so on...

Since 30 minutes we destroy them.
Darks are very pissed cause of this and attack some of us like crazy...
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 17 Oct 2016 10:37

Last edited by LeeDee on 23 Aug 2017 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 Oct 2016 20:42

coverd all over with dark and negativity .

Yes. I think this is also a good description of what happened to me today at work. And it affects mood and behavior.

It happens most days - but today more so than usual.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Oct 2016 22:53

8 hours ago we started the next very huge cleaning cycle.
It is about 32 topics in IR, all about different kinds of dark shit manipulating 3D.

4 global hostage situations solved, 42 global blackmailing situations solved.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 20 Oct 2016 07:46

So far do not notice any bad effects from the new cleaning cycle. Rather feel better compared to before. Such as previous:

Pressure top in area of left eye to eyebrow (inside head)

Seems gone. Less of a presure and feel more like 'open space' or similar. I also feel less tired/exhausted. The only change I have made personally is running the energy download video a lot at work. I maybe also had some individual problems with energy download video tiggering stuff inside me that may have been cleaned up and as a result get better effects from these tools?

If not because of that - I don't know why some seem to get more painful effects from cleanings while myself is becoming generally more comfortable. Still notice attacks and influences but weaker and less frequent than before.

Also, at an early stage I put pearlgonite and SuP at 100% efficiency. May be that this also had an effect of more intense cleanings and rough side-effects at an earlier stage while being less intense currently?

Of course, a change to the positive side is a little bit a surprise because last 1-1.5 years have been mostly effects and influences to the negative side. In comparison - earlier this Spring/Summer I often felt I could hardly get up and do stuff. And I will not even mention Winter-Spring period where Frank/Alex helped many times.
LeeDee

Unread postby LeeDee » 20 Oct 2016 08:24

And puff ... sth. got finally cleaned (I guess) some minutes ago. It's like one minute I feel rather be dead than alive (and also looking and feeling like that) ... and only the next my eyes brighten, preassure gone off in total, my heart seems vivid again :happy-sunshine:

Well, yes ... I feel it coming something else :confusion-seeingstars:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Oct 2016 15:48

I made a new thread in this sub forum.
It is about dark celebrities, who wear energetic masks.
People like obama, merkel etc...

Here is the link.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Oct 2016 15:03

A next huge cleaning step started a few minutes ago.

It is about 110 topics in IR, all about different kinds of dark shit manipulating 3D.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 25 Oct 2016 00:33

About 20 minutes ago we started the very biggest single cleaning step until now.

This is esp. about the "big guys" and their structures.

Many more originals (lvl1 entities) have already taken down. About 44% of all we got until now in the last 20 minutes...
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 25 Oct 2016 01:29

aaaah ok, I should read here more often....that explains a lot. was wondering, why there came so much pain and panik from outside. proofed and saw, it was from darks, thats why I tryed to ignore...but they are very intrusive today....
seng

Unread postby seng » 25 Oct 2016 06:18

this clarifies also some strange feelings i had last night. i felt big confusion and troubles, but not from myself. it surrounded me like the wind, but it was not windy yesterday... very scary :icon-confused:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 27 Oct 2016 00:38

I believe this latest round of cleanings have had a more physical effect than previously - on me personally at least. Nausea, headaches, pain in chest and various places and a general feeling on illness. Have been ongoing for a few days. Have also had a feeling of 'uneasiness' for since latest cleaning started. Overall, feels like it must have been a good cleaning... :wink:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 28 Oct 2016 11:54

Last night the next very huge cleaning step started.
It's the 2nd biggest until now.
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 29 Oct 2016 11:21

My body follows the script sick with weakness and feels very fragile.Very little sleep.
Its like when the first big cleaning was announced.I dont think this is coincidence... :character-smurf:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 29 Oct 2016 14:20

Wikipedia = Quantum entanglement

We found (thx to Alex...), that there are in all of us entangled particles.
In average 0.0042% of all particles in us. This sounds small, but absolute this means ~ 37,2E12 particles.

All of these entanglements are outside entanglements.
Meaning, that the entangled particle is not inside the body.
Darks used this quantum manipulation kind to manipulate us by using the entanglements.
All of the "second" entanglement particles were located at 5 locations. One location for each dark group.

The entanglement is a legal quantum manipulation kind, but it is artificial.

All of these entanglements have been removed a few minutes ago from all G2+ but the 142kk.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”