War-News

Drack

Re: War-News

Unread postby Drack » 16 Sep 2016 19:08

Arina wrote:
Drack wrote:
on a scale from 1 to 10 how bad is that for the darks :happy-smileyflower:

I would say its a 13 on the scale..... :angelic-green:

sounds great for me :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-jumpyellow: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-smileyflower:
CaSpEr

Unread postby CaSpEr » 16 Sep 2016 19:16

:text-thankyoublue: Frank and Protoi Team :banana-angel:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Sep 2016 19:20

===== :text-thankyoublue: =====
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Sep 2016 19:28

But there is still much cleaning to do.
And after this much healing.
So till a lot of work...
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Sep 2016 19:34

but still the biggest problem is solved and it just can get better from now on :happy-smileyflower: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 16 Sep 2016 19:41

Drack wrote:but still the biggest problem is solved and it just can get better from now on :happy-smileyflower: :romance-grouphug:

We are still living in 3D. Do you now how this 3D motherfuckers react if the realize this...? :mrgreen:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 16 Sep 2016 19:46

as long as they don´t break down a war or start a genocide i think it´s fine :text-lol:

or maybe they loose hope because their "big mighty gods" are gone and surrender :laughing-rolling: we´ll see. if they ever find it out.
iaqua

Unread postby iaqua » 16 Sep 2016 20:09

Frank wrote:5 years I had to wait.
Now I am 99,9% sure that I can say: The "gods" are dead! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

We are in huge cleanings and biggest battles since 17:14 (cet).

I make it short darkies: Game over...

:romance-grouphug:
summer

Unread postby summer » 16 Sep 2016 20:33

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 16 Sep 2016 21:02

:happy-wavemulticolor:
Great news! Free day - Friday!!!
:obscene-drinkingcheers:
alc

Unread postby alc » 16 Sep 2016 21:17

:greetings-waveyellow:
:banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-ninja: :banana-rock: :banana-rock: :banana-rock: :eusa-violin:

I pronounce new New year today...

:happy-smileyflower:
juu

Unread postby juu » 17 Sep 2016 09:04

Great news

Hope the final cleaning is not too far.. We need strong chancges in here... So we can star finally start living.. Instead of surviving..

:romance-heartsthree:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 17 Sep 2016 12:38

What did these recent battles mean? And what did it mean for those 'gods'?

Are we looking almost at a war won and Protoi can stop war focus?
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Sep 2016 13:22

well , my logic tells me the followed:

no gods = no leaders

no leaders = no (strategic) war

no strategic war = a won war.

:text-lol:
they may be some darks who will try to take the place "of the gods" but i don´t think that they will ever be as motivated and formed as they were before their " gods " were dead.
and i don´t think they will stop the focus on the war until every single dark thing is erased from this property.
for me it sounds like :chores-mop: is the only thing to do now :happy-smileyflower:
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 17 Sep 2016 19:12

I think everyone is woefully underestimating the work still to be done here. Celebrate and back to it all.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 17 Sep 2016 20:41

Oni wrote:I think everyone is woefully underestimating the work still to be done here.

Yes! Unfortunately exactly as much as we (I don't exclude myself here either) underestimate the every day work needed in order to complete one step, prepare the preconditions to go to the next one and all the other tiny things that have to be taken care of. We are walking on a minefield. Protoi ahead (sorry guys, one has to go ahead), all others walking in our shadow. We (up there) can take the injury, many of you who go our way can't. This is why you need us ahead. For your own protection in the first place. Who goes our way is wholeheartedly prepared to take the risk and help find the way out of the minefield for the sake of all.
Who doesn't go our way is more likely to hit a mine sooner or later. It's a matter of time.
When we'll reach the target, we'll destroy every mine to ensure safe transit for all stupid/misled light ones. This is how lights benefit from our work either they support us or not.

We went a long way, much longer than we had ever thought that we would be able to go. We are almost there, just no idea how long it is still going to take. I only wish that we have already walked the biggest part of the road and that there are not many more mines left to defuse.
Looking back encourages us to continue.

:text-thankyoublue: all for being who you are and sticking with us!

Drack

Unread postby Drack » 17 Sep 2016 21:29

no matter how long it takes i´ll toddle behind u until we all get out of this shitty minefield together :romance-grouphug:
as long as you won´t give i wont do too. sadly you protoi have to take the most mines and minelayers on your own and can´t get that much help on this but someday in the end you´ll not ne alone in this journey anymore even when it means that you have to prepare the way to it. and then it´s not an guiding-through then it will be an teamwork-job :happy-smileyflower:

but for now we just can be the cheerleaders behinder your back :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :laughing-rolling: so do your best so we can start to do our bests all together :angelic-green: :romance-grouphug:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 22 Sep 2016 14:55

This morning the biggest cleaning wave until now started.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 22 Sep 2016 15:33

Thanks for the update. Cleanings seem to always get bigger and include more stuff such as IR. I guess they must be huge today compared to 6 or 12 months ago.

If only could have the same efficiency growth when cleaning home, vacuuming etc. :think:
Pegazus

Unread postby Pegazus » 22 Sep 2016 15:47

jonas wrote:Thanks for the update. Cleanings seem to always get bigger and include more stuff such as IR. I guess they must be huge today compared to 6 or 12 months ago.

If only could have the same efficiency growth when cleaning home, vacuuming etc. :think:

I guess the difference would be similar to a vacuum cleaner compared to a tornado xD

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”