War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 09 Jun 2016 23:16

juu wrote:Is "creativity" or artisitic creativity fractal?
I mean, because "being creative" means that you are just more able to transfer what is in your mind in to reality... meanings drawings or writings... is this some kind of effect of fractality?
dot know how more to explain it, but is a doubt i have for a while..

Fractility increases creativity, but creativity is not based on it. It also exists without.
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 12 Jun 2016 07:37

Great news on the new reality mechanics upgrade - thank you for the update. :happy-sunshine:

Higher resolution - visible especially around trees and wood environments (e.g. birch tree wooden area with leaves.) Making for improved visibility and 'depth'. This is what I notice together with a closer connection to 3D environment - and maybe improved healing efficiency. Maybe only my imagination? :-D
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jun 2016 12:02

This morning we finished one of the most important steps in the war.
As known, everyone who wanted to come here, were forced to agree to a lot of incarnation deals.
One of these deals was done by the lsa1 group (vatican/jesuits).
Only lsa1 / las2 members and OIC incarnated ones don't have this.

With this deal we agreed that they installed some big shit in us. They put in 32 modules in each one of us.
These 32 modules were placed into the connection mechanism between our 3D avatar/body and our Outer-Core (OC).

These modules had 2 functions:

1. One we call the dream module. This influenced and manipulated our dreams/cognitions. It purpose was, to prevent, that people get real vision while they sleep of higher cognitions which they have during sleep. It put all cognitions into a known context, by this for example we get wildest "dreams" with known people, which in fact had absolute nothing to do with these people.

2. There are also vital connections between the 3D avatar/body and the OC. Many of these vital connections were also put into and through these 32 modules, and made whole mankind hostages of lsa1. This was the real power base of the pope / vatican on Earth...

All modules are now removed from all people, even from darks.
But in darks we replaced them with own modules, which will prevent that they will get connections in any way.

About 2 billion people on Earth belong direct to the "Protoi mission". They will not get any replacement module, their connections will just get cleaned, repaired and healed soon. As these is totally individual, it will take different time for each. A few days are expected. For sure this may have side effects, but I have no clue which (I just know about :puke-front: atm.).

All other non dark people will now get a replacement dream module. This will do a similar work. Atm. during war we can not allow all people, who are not direct members of our mission, to get clean(er) cognitions.

There are about 2,4 billion more people, who are belonging to Protoi Alliance. Their dream modules will get switched off a few weeks after the first wave when we made progress and success with it, and we will have the needed experiences to handle it.

For the others that don't belong to darks, G5, G4 or the 142kk, I have no concrete time frame when we will switch of the dream module. This is a question of war tactics, so pls don't ask...

I'm very curious if this will only influence our dreams, or if this will have more effects. Pls give feedback.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Jun 2016 12:26

Frank wrote:This morning we finished one of the most important steps in the war.
As known, everyone who wanted to come here, were forced to agree to a lot of incarnation deals.
One of these deals was done by the lsa1 group (vatican/jesuits).
Only lsa1 / las2 members and OIC incarnated ones don't have this.

With this deal we agreed that they installed some big shit in us. They put in 32 modules in each one of us.
These 32 modules were placed into the connection mechanism between our 3D avatar/body and our Outer-Core (OC).

These modules had 2 functions:

1. One we call the dream module. This influenced and manipulated our dreams/cognitions. It purpose was, to prevent, that people get real vision while they sleep of higher cognitions which they have during sleep. It put all cognitions into a known context, by this for example we get wildest "dreams" with known people, which in fact had absolute nothing to do with these people.

2. There are also vital connections between the 3D avatar/body and the OC. Many of these vital connections were also put into and through these 32 modules, and made whole mankind hostages of lsa1. This was the real power base of the pope / vatican on Earth...

All modules are now removed from all people, even from darks.
But in darks we replaced them with own modules, which will prevent that they will get connections in any way.

About 2 billion people on Earth belong direct to the "Protoi mission". They will not get any replacement module, their connections will just get cleaned, repaired and healed soon. As these is totally individual, it will take different time for each. A few days are expected. For sure this may have side effects, but I have no clue which (I just know about :puke-front: atm.).

All other non dark people will now get a replacement dream module. This will do a similar work. Atm. during war we can not allow all people, who are not direct members of our mission, to get clean(er) cognitions.

There are about 2,4 billion more people, who are belonging to Protoi Alliance. Their dream modules will get switched off a few weeks after the first wave when we made progress and success with it, and we will have the needed experiences to handle it.

For the others that don't belong to darks, G5, G4 or the 142kk, I have no concrete time frame when we will switch of the dream module. This is a question of war tactics, so pls don't ask...

I'm very curious if this will only influence our dreams, or if this will have more effects. Pls give feedback.

great news again frank :handgestures-thumbup: :romance-grouphug: :text-thankyoublue:

i´ll stay you informed on influences and effects (as long as i´m part of the alliance and/or i recognize anything ) :happy-smileyflower:
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 14 Jun 2016 13:16

Fantastic news - thank you! Will be sure to give feedback on effects noticed. :angelic-green: :sleeping-blue: :shock: :confusion-seeingstars: :confusion-questionmarks: :teasing-blah:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jun 2016 15:07

These days may become a bit crazy today and next days (ok, I estimate they will for sure...).

Pls be most careful as you can be!

For example people on street are crazy here today.

About 80% of this has the origin in cleaning side effects, 20% in additional crazy attacks from darks.

Today the war entered 3D level.

So be careful!
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Jun 2016 15:26

Frank wrote:These days may become a bit crazy today and next days (ok, I estimate they will for sure...).

Pls be most careful as you can be!

About 80% of this has the origin in cleaning side effects, 20% in additional crazy attacks from darks.

So be careful!

noticed.
TenSuns

Unread postby TenSuns » 14 Jun 2016 15:38

Frank wrote:

So be careful![/b]

Thank you for that warning Frank!
Much appreciated!

:romance-heartsthree:
miron

Unread postby miron » 14 Jun 2016 20:12

Frank wrote:

These "crazy people" on our street were my Fire Brigade comrades and me! :text-lol: :text-lol: :text-lol: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-jumpeveryone:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 14 Jun 2016 21:27

Yes, very special crazy case....
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 14 Jun 2016 21:50

A very intriguing update indeed! I'll definitely keep a keen eye out for any effects/changes :happy-jumpyellow:.

:text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow:

Go Protoi! :text-woo: :text-bravo: :romance-smileyheart:
marie

Unread postby marie » 14 Jun 2016 22:43

Wow, what an update! Thanks for your work, Frank! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

I was :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: Saturday night (ended right around the time of the Orlando massacre :crying-yellow:). I did not feel well at all on Sunday and had weird random pains, then I felt really weird stuff in my teeth and jaw yesterday. Don't know my issues are related, but thought I'd share just in case. I had a really vivid dream Sunday night. It wasn't about anything important in the big picture, but it was fantastic to be in the dream getting information and be half awake, so I could understand and remember. I hope to have many more such dreams!!! :banana-angel:
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 14 Jun 2016 23:16

just a little thing i thought is worth to share and overly funny :

http://new.euro-med.dk/20160613-der-neu ... -jetzt.php

little translation :" israelis highest rabbi and pope franziskus demand the 3rd temple of the antichrist as a world religion in jerusalem right now."

this was posted like... 5hours later you wrote the post frank.. coincidence? :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :happy-jumpyellow:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Jun 2016 23:31

A few minutes ago we startedthe cleaning of the OIC game habitat (OIC-GH).

Darks are not amused...

Expect more attacks and stronger cleaning side effects...
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 16 Jun 2016 01:58

Frank wrote:A few minutes ago we startedthe cleaning of the OIC game habitat (OIC-GH).

Darks are not amused...

Expect more attacks and stronger cleaning side effects...

:text-thankyoublue:

Able to disclose info on what GH was used for ?
jonas

Unread postby jonas » 16 Jun 2016 02:05

Hi Oni - maybe you will get a better answer but anyway there is this post mentioning OIC gaming habitat.

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2072&p=7903&hilit=habitat#p7903

Edit: well, reading it (again) it seems a quite good and thorough answer already about OIC gaming habitat. But maybe you get a 'different' one. :-D
Oni

Unread postby Oni » 16 Jun 2016 18:44

jonas wrote:Hi Oni - maybe you will get a better answer but anyway there is this post mentioning OIC gaming habitat.

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2072&p=7903&hilit=habitat#p7903

Edit: well, reading it (again) it seems a quite good and thorough answer already about OIC gaming habitat. But maybe you get a 'different' one. :-D

Thank you Jonas !
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jun 2016 15:33

The 12 orphans

All energies on the grid (the passive PL energy) have attached IDs:
  • A unique Protoi ID of the Protoi who build that energy.
  • The "owner ID"

Almost all owner IDs in this property and in 3D were from lsa2 group ("archons"). These owner IDs are not only simple IDs, there are also rules attached to these IDs. In this case mostly dark rules.

But all of lsa2 group, who were "owners", are already in prison. Far away from this grid, from this juridical space.
That means, that these energies were juridical orphans. But being orphans did not change the attached rules in any kind...

And as very much darks and dark grays are in prison, there are orphans everywhere on all grids.
We solved the problem now. All orphans got now a standard Protoi ID with connected light rules.
Standard Protoi ID means here, that it is not connected to a single Protoi, instead it is connected to the Protoi function.

And there have been 11 other juridical orphan topics. Some of them got just deleted, some got connected to the Protoi function as the orphan energies.

But all 12 orphan topics are solved now. All 12 had direct and massive impact on 3D.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 21 Jun 2016 16:20

Frank wrote:The 12 orphans

All energies on the grid (the passive PL energy) have attached IDs:
  • A unique Protoi ID of the Protoi who build that energy.
  • The "owner ID"

Almost all owner IDs in this property and in 3D were from lsa2 group ("archons"). These owner IDs are not only simple IDs, there are also rules attached to these IDs. In this case mostly dark rules.

But all of lsa2 group, who were "owners", are already in prison. Far away from this grid, from this juridical space.
That means, that these energies were juridical orphans. But being orphans did not change the attached rules in any kind...

And as very much darks and dark grays are in prison, there are orphans everywhere on all grids.
We solved the problem now. All orphans got now a standard Protoi ID with connected light rules.
Standard Protoi ID means here, that it is not connected to a single Protoi, instead it is connected to the Protoi function.

And there have been 11 other juridical orphan topics. Some of them got just deleted, some got connected to the Protoi function as the orphan energies.

But all 12 orphan topics are solved now. All 12 had direct and massive impact on 3D.

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-jumpeveryone: :angelic-flying: :angelic-flying: :angelic-flying: :happy-jumpeveryone: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Jun 2016 18:19

One effect of "12 orphans" is, that ranges are bigger.

For example the healing tools For the Healing Cards.

Base Card 5,3km -> 14,8km
Pentagon Pearlgonite 33km -> 73km
Octagon Pearlgonite 53km -> 93 km

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”