War-News

Pegazus

Re: War-News

Unread postby Pegazus » 23 Feb 2016 23:42

Maybe i just hallucinated but around that time when status change happened i felt like the time slowed down...during that time i looked at my monitor and saw animations in slow motion,so maybe it was just my pc ....but it gave a feeling like that....probably it was just my pc.
Otherwise im not feeling much yet.
marie

Unread postby marie » 24 Feb 2016 06:59

Frank wrote:We will switch the property and this planet from EL2 status to EL4 status at about 20:48 (CET), so in about 46 minutes...
No clue what will happen then....

My day was going just fine till this happened, then it felt like I was under siege all day! Maybe it was just a coincidence. At least it's gone now. Maybe next time I will have some Valium handy (just kidding). Thanks for all the cleanings, I hope switching to EL4 marks the start of a more pleasant era for us.
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 24 Feb 2016 16:27

marie wrote:
Frank wrote:We will switch the property and this planet from EL2 status to EL4 status at about 20:48 (CET), so in about 46 minutes...
No clue what will happen then....

My day was going just fine till this happened, then it felt like I was under siege all day! Maybe it was just a coincidence. At least it's gone now. Maybe next time I will have some Valium handy (just kidding). Thanks for all the cleanings, I hope switching to EL4 marks the start of a more pleasant era for us.

A siege is a good way to describe it. It was bad until I went to martial arts class 2 hours later. Leaving the class, I was filled with productive energy and in a solid frame of mind that's hard to upset.

My takeaway is that I need to exercise more frequenty :text-lol: :laughing-rolling:
the hague

Unread postby the hague » 25 Feb 2016 23:04

Per aspera ad astra.

Torsion waves from head to toes.
Empathy/Selfishness battling within.
Self-seeking rebuilding in, still.....bricks do not fit.

Hocus pocus.

:happy-wavemulticolor:
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 01 Mar 2016 19:04

Frank,
If you didn't have to do your dev job, would this process be going any faster?

:confusion-scratchheadblue:
Dee

Unread postby Dee » 01 Mar 2016 21:05

astrochimp wrote:Frank,
If you didn't have to do your dev job, would this process be going any faster?

:confusion-scratchheadblue:

Absolutely. Frank is First Protoi. He has the helm in this battle. Also is patriarch of his family.

Frank wrote:There is an other aspect to this topic.
Soon I will have to continue with my 3D software development job, which is the base of our 3D income.
This has the consequence, that I will be very focused in mind on the 3D software, and not on my Protoi job.

Sounds like wars don't fight themselves as much as bills don't pay themselves.

Δύναμις wrote: ... The higher job (=what you see here and what happens 24/7 which you don't see but many of you do feel) is not just a "job" like every other job, but a way of life. ...

Having this in mind it is easy to understand why some simple 3d life questions can put so much burden on Frank.

... he has to cover the biggest part of our living cost by doing a regular 3d job (luckily mostly at home). BUT if he wants to keep up the physics and the updates here, he has to stop doing the 3d job for money, because it steals much time from the higher job. Every brain needs time to switch from one subject to another and Franks brain is not different in this point. Continuing the 3d job means that he has to pause the higher job for the time needed to do the 3d job ...

If I had a million dollars ... Probably wouldn't even need that much. Need a stacked Patreon account.
Δύναμις

Unread postby Δύναμις » 01 Mar 2016 21:52

@ Dee
:text-thankyoublue: for answering this for us!

Indeed, many things could happen faster if Frank wouldn't have to do the 3d dev.
Darks know all about it and they would do anything to keep us busy. We are used to live at the edge of everything with some pleasant breaks now and then. We have both tried everything possible to improve our 3d situation, but we have no chance. Never mind, no time and no reason for self-pity though. :happy-smileyflower: The job is going on as fast as possible under those circumstances.

More time would mean more updates and maybe more details.
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 Mar 2016 20:41

I'm busy atm., not writing much, but we managed to speed all up to run about 7,4x times faster...
Just a fast info...
Anci
Signature: Ana

Unread postby Anci » 10 Mar 2016 21:35

Great news! :happy-wavemulticolor:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 10 Mar 2016 21:43

Wow, that sounds great! Thanks for the update, Frank :happy-smileyflower: :-D :banana-angel:
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 11 Mar 2016 00:36

:greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange: :greetings-clappingyellow: :greetings-clappingorange:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Mar 2016 19:32

Today I managed a speeding up of cleanings with the biggest ZTE cycle until now, and the speed up factor is about 3,3x times...
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Mar 2016 19:32

Another speed up for factor of about 3,1x times...
beholder

Unread postby beholder » 12 Mar 2016 23:19

Does that mean that the cleanings go 75.702 ( = 7.4 x 3.3 x 3.1 ) times faster now than before?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 12 Mar 2016 23:27

beholder wrote:Does that mean that the cleanings go 75.702 ( = 7.4 x 3.3 x 3.1 ) times faster now than before?

yes
delta

Unread postby delta » 13 Mar 2016 02:17

Excellent news Frank :happy-jumpyellow:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 Mar 2016 22:35

3,7x times speed up after ZTE cycle today...
astrochimp

Unread postby astrochimp » 20 Mar 2016 17:27

LeeDee wrote:
Frank wrote:
Some tip: cleanings with the Pommnitz music continues during ZTE.
So maybe you start it 1-2 minutes before ZTEs...

Hello,

I can first hand confirm that listening to Pommnitz music during ZTE really makes a difference. I felt the music and performance already from the first second weeks ago, but till "this moment" I never got really "big" break through the blockade ... also ... now, I feel my "heart" rotate and be alive again.

Also, I suggest active listening (in case you do it only like some sort of audio curtain ...).

:romance-grouphug:

:text-+1:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 21 Mar 2016 22:48

We are increasing now "a bit" and go much deeper with the cleanings. Maybe it's getting a bit rough... :mrgreen:
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 22 Mar 2016 03:39

Thank you!! :happy-jumpeveryone: :banana-angel: :text-thankyoublue: :angelic-green:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”