War-News

Grayfox

Re: War-News

Unread postby Grayfox » 08 Sep 2019 05:16

3D IR Status System
Baked into the fabric of 3D and not controlled by anyone manually,
is a "3D IR Status System". Your status in this system was very dynamic,
IF you had the possibility to make some deal with darks.
If not, your status would be a big fat "0" (the technical representation would vary,
but in effect your status would be a big fat zero).

This status was (and still is) visible to those with energetic cognitions. Many have a very small
amount of cognitions and were able to read and interact with this status system,
interpreting their cognitions as "having a feeling about someone" which they could not explain.
Many relationships, business partnerships, and so on are based on such feelings.
Most of these feelings came from this status system.

The dark shit has all been removed and we have taken control of this system.

Property Status System
The property itself has its own status system, far larger and more complicated than
the 3D status system. This system was controlled and interacted with by regular dark-dealmaking
that would change how the system worked every so often.

The dark shit in this system has also been removed and we have taken control of this system, also.
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 08 Sep 2019 08:54

We took these systems over — does this mean we are making use of it? If yes, is the status just gonna be turned to max for all g2+ ones? If it‘s gonna be dynamic, what is it going to be based on?
Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 08 Sep 2019 09:06

Anton wrote:We took these systems over — does this mean we are making use of it? If yes, is the status just gonna be turned to max for all g2+ ones? If it‘s gonna be dynamic, what is it going to be based on?

You know I will not answer to these questions....
turreguidar

Unread postby turreguidar » 08 Sep 2019 19:23

Frank wrote:
Anton wrote:We took these systems over — does this mean we are making use of it? If yes, is the status just gonna be turned to max for all g2+ ones? If it‘s gonna be dynamic, what is it going to be based on?

You know I will not answer to these questions....

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 11 Sep 2019 04:44

I see now why in many aspects of my personality I have been trying to evolve but I am unable to make real progress. I have hope for the future. Thank you for all you are doing Protoi team. I love you guys :romance-smileyheart: :romance-grouphug:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”