War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 19 Apr 2019 18:45

jonas wrote:Newspapers here report today that,

Only hours before Notre-Dame's flames broke out a camera was installed in the building.

It can now help investigators to answer the question where - and why - it started to burn.
” - well, that’s convenient... :roll:

It was a short circuit, the police believe.” - sure you do...

And, ”Why no fire was discovered when the first alarm went off is still a mystery, both for investigators and everyone else.”,

Oh well, oh well...

It maybe was a short circuit of the camera... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 19 Apr 2019 18:46

Frank wrote:
jonas wrote:Newspapers here report today that,

Only hours before Notre-Dame's flames broke out a camera was installed in the building.

It can now help investigators to answer the question where - and why - it started to burn.
” - well, that’s convenient... :roll:

It was a short circuit, the police believe.” - sure you do...

And, ”Why no fire was discovered when the first alarm went off is still a mystery, both for investigators and everyone else.”,

Oh well, oh well...

It maybe was a short circuit of the camera... :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

:text-+1: :laughing-rolling:
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 25 Apr 2019 18:30

My mind is releaved to know there were many of us kind of happy about that brick building going up in flames. :text-lol: Everyone Else was so shocked. lol
Anton
Signature: A̛͂͐̾̈̊͐̓͑̎̚͏̶̢̞̟͉̻̲y̱̫͔̮͓͑̾̇̑̎ͨ̌̎ͫ̎̽̔̑͌̆̿͒̉͜͟y̭̯͖̱̳͔̞̞̤̲̰͔̣̱̘̿̓̿͌̍̽̐͗͋̅̅ͭ̋ͩͮ̑̋͐̕͝ͅ

Unread postby Anton » 25 Apr 2019 19:05

gZo wrote:My mind is releaved to know there were many of us kind of happy about that brick building going up in flames. :text-lol: Everyone Else was so shocked. lol

Well I gotta admit I kinda like that kind of architecture, but it's still kinda good what happened... :text-lol:
eternalullaby

Unread postby eternalullaby » 26 Apr 2019 17:30

Thius wrote:
gZo wrote:My mind is releaved to know there were many of us kind of happy about that brick building going up in flames. :text-lol: Everyone Else was so shocked. lol

Well I gotta admit I kinda like that kind of architecture, but it's still kinda good what happened... :text-lol:

Ditto. It looks really nice, but it’s a horrible place :text-lol:
Freedom Fiter

Unread postby Freedom Fiter » 27 Apr 2019 07:07

Hae eternalullaby
eternalullaby wrote:
Thius wrote: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow: :greetings-wavingyellow:

Ditto. It looks really nice, but it’s a horrible place :text-lol:

I grew up with all the different versions of the "Hump-back" of Notre DAMM..Esmeralda, who gave the HBack a cup of Water, he was also a genius behind a mask of his parents misfortune. Well A StoryLine.

So how you been Eternalullaby, still keeping well and life is great for Yah!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
:romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug:

Joined quite a few social media sites, what a laugh & Fun. I know. AM on YouTube.com, I mostly comment&post there, come and watch. That's where I'd seen your Post about Presbeia Protoi. :romance-grouphug: :romance-grouphug: That's where I am. Have also got Instagram/ FaceLess( FB) Didn't know FaceLess owned Instagram.That's mine name 4 it.Lool Google owns UTube.Sweet. Am also joining up with Anonymous Official.com, purchase an Mask. YeeHa!!!Lool. :banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:

I jump on2 Instagram, then swipe all the followings. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I know. Am also with WordPress.com I do the same with them. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I know.

Aren't SMedia supposed to be all about FUN. FaceLess bombards me with emails, hard & fast. Got to turn my notifications off. With those other sites, such a small wonder. I let them get away with it. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: I catch up.Lool.

Wasn't this Post about the Fire somewhere. Arsonists, :text-lol: :text-lol: probably a 2 legged Rat, chewed thru the cord of the camera :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
The Architecturers got their Followings. On I/Sgram. There are some wicked Architecture& I have 2 comment & post. Didn't know, that they. would follow where ever I went on the Net. Marvellous. Heehee!!

Eternalullaby & Thius hoping you's and your's are all keeping fine, and life is great with you's. :angelic-little: :angelic-little:

Freedom Fiter
:banana-angel: :banana-angel: :banana-angel:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 03 May 2019 07:14

Frank wrote:This is very useful for the french government.
Right at the needed time.
Quote from M.:
"Time to unite the country".
So good bye yellow wests...
And indeed we found the traces.

I would hope and expect the Yellow Vests will be back at some point if things are not improved by the dark corrupt garbage government. Which is highly likely since darks are stupid and only make things worse even though they might get a few weeks off since that happened.
Polina

Unread postby Polina » 04 May 2019 03:12

Based on little info I had and now with what I am learning from the forum, it would be interesting to know who or which dark group is behind the " yellows vests". It can be that it is more than one dark group fighting themselves while carrying on with their evil plan and spreading more confusion, frustration and fear. These darks build their governments in such ways that it renders the lights beings prisoners unable to fight back or claim any rights. Most of these types of groups pretending to protest against their governments are just another side of the same coin. From my observation these kinds of protests never lead to real positive changes for the good people. It is unlikely lights beings would be among them or I may be wrong. Now I see everything on the news like a show or a movie that never ends. But I believe they will one day with Protoi team and its supporters in action. Lights beings' freedom is closer than far. :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-jumpeveryone: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Finn

Unread postby Finn » 04 May 2019 09:04

The Yellow Vests seem more good then bad from what I've seen & heard. A lot of "little people" trying to fight back against the horribly shitty government darks & the horribly shitty media darks who constantly lie & twist everything in an attempt to brainwash people into hating the good people & being proper little useful idiots for the shitty darks.

Anyway the Yellow Vest movement is soooooo big that I'm sure there are darks running around in vests trying to make them look bad or pushing some other crappy dark agenda. The stupid darks are always trying to get control of everything they can and then corrupt it.

Still the Yellow Vests seem much more good then bad.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 04 May 2019 15:41

Nothing in this world is as it seems...

Yellow Vests are tools of taurus and isis.
Majority of French government is lsa2. Which surprised me a bit as I would have guessed lsa1...
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 May 2019 03:16

The Dark Quantum Physics

This has nothing to do with "traditional" quantum physics. Dark quantum physics occupies 75% of all 3D!
But it is not part of physical 3D. It occupies space in the data container, but it does not belong
to physical 3D. Therefore dark quantum physics is totally invisible.

It was created by isis, but all 6 dark groups have access to dark quantum physics in varying
degrees. Isis, however, has full control over the dark quantum physics.
The 'green glow around the phone' phenomenon noticed by Frank (years ago) is part of
dark quantum physics. Dark quantum physics is energy in the data space.
This does not belong there!

We attack all dark quantum physics now.

Dark quantum physics is not connected to traditional quantum physics and makes no direct
impact on 3D. However, dark quantum physics created the 'Dark Plane'.
This was made up of a collection of tiny 'pocket planes' which collectively made up the Dark Plane.
This was 100% connected to the "real" Plane, and by this created and anchored dark shit on the real Plane
which can 100% attack and influence 3D. This is how dark quantum physics had HUGE indirect impact on 3D.

Also, it is typically not possible to view dark quantum physics by any normal means,
but many of our people have cognitions of one or another kind of this. Either visual, or feeling,
or smell, for example. Dark quantum physics could also create huge energetic sensations as cognitions.
All of this dark shit is in removal now.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 10 May 2019 03:25

Some examples of 3D techs which use dark quantum physics for their "invisible jobs":

- Haarp
- Mobile phones and transmitters
- 50 Hz power grid
- TV
- Money
- all military weapon systems

Those 3D things having the 3D-dark-quantum physics attached are called hybrid tech.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 May 2019 03:33

Many or all of our people now experience very strong side-effects from the cleaning of dark quantum physics. These are pretty nasty, it seems, including pains of all individual kinds.
Grayfox

Unread postby Grayfox » 10 May 2019 04:37

The Frame (of the Cube)

The Frame is a thin space along the internal border of the Cube (3D is filled with cubes containing the data of 3D).
The Frame allows for the interaction between neighboring cubes and the sharing of data between them.
The Frame was an absolute hotbed of dark shit, and has been in cleaning for a long time.
The Frame itself was filled with countless dark shit, including many dark sub-layers, each filled with their own
countless amounts of dark shit.
All of this is clean today. A few hours before we started attacking the dark quantum physics, we took back full
control of the frame.
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 12 May 2019 17:20

I wonder how long it took in total to clean The Frame and how long it's gonna take to clean all the Dark Quantum Physics... Was the cleaning of the first one a condition for the second one to begin? :think:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 13 May 2019 11:20

Thius wrote:I wonder how long it took in total to clean The Frame a few months
and how long it's gonna take to clean all the Dark Quantum Physics... not a few months i guess :-D
Was the cleaning of the first one a condition for the second one to begin? yes :think:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 13 May 2019 12:36

Frank wrote:
Thius wrote:I wonder how long it took in total to clean The Frame a few months
and how long it's gonna take to clean all the Dark Quantum Physics... not a few months i guess :-D
Was the cleaning of the first one a condition for the second one to begin? yes :think:

I got some weirdly places strong headaches reading this, so I guess it‘s not gonna take a few months indeed... :lol:
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 15 May 2019 06:44

Dark quantum physics and dark plane are down!
MikeyMo

Unread postby MikeyMo » 15 May 2019 16:47

That is great!!! :handgestures-thumbup: :handgestures-salute:
Anton

Unread postby Anton » 15 May 2019 20:12

That was fast indeed! :lol:
If you could guess or find out, how much % of all dark influence on us did the shit in the frame and the dark plane make up for? :think:

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”