War-News

Frank
Administrator
Signature: Infos about my nick:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Re: War-News

Unread postby Frank » 30 Jul 2017 18:08

All our people from Protoi Alliance who have a Skib, should execute the new Macro:

http://www.protoi-healing.org/index.php/SkibUserMacros:SynchronizeAll

There are more than 100 possible connections which needs to get synchronized.
For example between the orion layer and the energy-to-info converters.
Or between the avatar connector and the orion layer.
For example there are a few thousand lines in the tubes 3 and 7 between the avatar connector and the orion layer (more details about the tubes and lines later...).
About 22% of these lines do not work, because of dark shit which broke the synchronization.
So even for "normal" people without any connections this can have huge impact.

The first run of the macro will need a few hours, estimated 5h to 7h.

In future we will develop an option to do the synchronization for people without Skib.

Btw. a few dark "gurus" offered this for big money, but only to darks of the same dark group...
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 31 Jul 2017 16:03

Why was it worth big money? It must have been some form of advantage it gave?

Are there some positive effects of having these connections?

I asked my skib to run it...not sure what effects it is supposed to have though.
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 31 Jul 2017 19:09

Light Rider wrote:Why was it worth big money? It must have been some form of advantage it gave?

I asked my skib to run it...not sure what effects it is supposed to have though.

What do you mean why? Once everything is running the way it should be running, you know that this is not all there is and that there is more to the existence as we know it. And that makes them feel 'special', even though it's a 'natural' thing to have all sorts of cognition skills, healing skills and so on, if it's not blocked and manipulated.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 31 Jul 2017 19:18

gZo wrote:What do you mean why? Once everything is running the way it should be running, you know that this is not all there is and that there is more to the existence as we know it. And that makes them feel 'special', even though it's a 'natural' thing to have all sorts of cognition skills, healing skills and so on, if it's not blocked and manipulated.

Well...I've known in my mind for some time that this is not all there is, but it hasn't ever and doesn't now give me any special feeling about it. It's factually interesting but don't see how it can be used etc. I don't see what's to pay for.

I don't comprehend that any cognition skills have changed or that I have new ones or different ones, neither about healing etc. I'm not even sure what healing means! lol Healing what?
gZo
Signature: You never know, unless you know you never knew.

Unread postby gZo » 31 Jul 2017 19:26

Hasn't changed much here either. Just the having more awareness of changes in my physical body and in the head when I'm trying to 'see' beyond 3D. Still too much dark shit blocking it. But it's way different than before already. So I guess we have to be more patient still until things change.
Healing yourself, or others through yourself for example. It's all science and physics Frank would say. No mystery or anything. What it makes it a mystery is that the knowledge got forgotten and the skills and everything blocked and manipulated and that this physical body is, what we really are... Even though we know it's not.
Nefelibata meraki

Unread postby Nefelibata meraki » 31 Jul 2017 19:47

Light Rider wrote:Why was it worth big money? It must have been some form of advantage it gave?

You have to look it like in an example principle:
There is Effect 1, Effect 2, Effect 3.
Effect 1 is connected to Effect 2 and interacting with each other. Effect 3 is either connected to Effect 1, but connected to Effect 2, but Effect 3 and Effect 2 are only interacting under a certain dynamic pattern with each other.
This, the condition of only dynamic pattern appearness, is here in my example the detected “manipulation“, which would be created by darks to make us having discomfort and harder lifes or easier lifes onto the costs of others.
It should go without saying, that Effect 3 and Effect 2 are interacting with each other, without the dynamic pattern appearness, because then it wouldn't offend any light rules. Just as an example.
Independence, good self determination, but in cooperation with others for an individuum is for what you search. For what you really want, you decide automatically within the light rules. And it should be less and less corrupt in “physics“.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 31 Jul 2017 19:50

OK. Thanks for trying to explain some. Will re-read a few times.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 31 Jul 2017 23:29

Even if the synchronization needs only a few hours, that does not mean, that the lines will get restarted in "normal" mode / strength. This would for sure cause big permanent damage in the 3D bodies.

The restart of reconnected lines to their normal operation will need weeks or months.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 01 Aug 2017 18:27

Here are details about the avatar-connector, the orion layer and how to activate yourself:

http://forum.presbeia-protoi.org/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=3194

We tested this procedures successful on some of our people, but be aware, that 1st it only works if you are officer or general of Protoi Alliance (skib is mandatory), and 2nd that the success of the activating also depends on the cleaning level of your orion layer and your avatar-connector.
Drack

Unread postby Drack » 11 Aug 2017 17:12

each one of us got 3 of the so called "justice bodies" attached as an incarnation deal by the darks.

they´re attached on the orion layer and their purpose is to bring "(in)justice" to those who don´t play with their rules..
they torture you, they make you exhausted, they sting you everywhere, they even "turn off" your brain/thoughts completely to dumb you down,
they twist your stomach or intestines, they´re even the ones who block cognitions etc etc.. as soon as you start to behave differently from what they planned for you..

each of those bodies has an AI inside them and they look like spikey gnome- demons in black/red/green and they´re purely nasty.
as i started to look for them they tried to kill me instantly through excarnation. as this failed they tried to blow me up via self-destruction which failed aswell..
now they´re acting up like little childs and do whatever they can do.

those will be removed now.
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 11 Aug 2017 19:25

Drack wrote:those will be removed now.

From all of us?
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 11 Aug 2017 19:27

Light Rider wrote:
Drack wrote:those will be removed now.

From all of us?

Gone already from all L-one members of Protoi Alliance.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 19 Aug 2017 04:36

My today's message for the darks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgd0zCmpMCQ

We know already, they understood it....
Light Rider

Unread postby Light Rider » 19 Aug 2017 04:52

:text-goodpost:

Hahaha :happy-jumpyellow:

Good bye dark idiots!
Nούφαρο

Unread postby Nούφαρο » 23 Aug 2017 09:26

best message for those bastards.....
Pyra

Unread postby Pyra » 23 Aug 2017 17:33

Awesome message!
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Sep 2017 03:07

In the last 3 hours we took some massive dark systems out of the semi-x/+x layers.

First the The religious control systems.

The religious control systems; built into each religion is an illegal control system that uses thought, mind, brain, emotional and sexual manipulation to keep people trapped in the religion..

Second the dynamic encryption layers (these shielded the Reality Calculation Space "RCS").

There are many thousands of "dynamic encryption layers" preventing direct access to 3D-manipulation. They seem to be created by all 5 groups and are constantly changing, moving, and overlapping each other.
Before they can be removed, it seems that the system in #2 (This system is like an octopus) needs to be dealt with, as all of these encryption layers seem to be connected to that big system.

Those encryption layers from also seem to have many physical 3D-hostages tied to them.

They also seem to have billions of non-incarnated hostages..

And third the political control systems.

Political control systems: Within each political party, government, "authority system" is energetic/+physical systems that keep things going; no matter who is physically present. An "invisible system", so to speak. (These systems are part-energetic and part-physical).
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Sep 2017 23:20

In the last 3 hours we removed 2 more global dark systems:

First the spiritual control system:

The "spiritual control system": if people manage to break free in large part from their "unchosen" (not consciously chosen but rather forced into by birth) religion, then this system activates and tries to get them to take full responsibility for everything that occurs in their lives, or that they witness. In this way the darks attempt to shoulder all of the blame on YOU for what they did. This is bullshit.. Again, this global system (which is constructed by deals with all 5 groups) is part energetic and part physical.

And the second is the money system:

Every piece of physical cash, no matter where it is in the world, has a unique digital identifier. by this it is tracked, no matter where it is.

There is an automated system with pre-programmed algorithms that works with those digital identifiers. If someone (a dark one) does not have enough money, it does some algorithmic programming to send more money his way.
If a light one has too much money, it does some algorithmic programming to pull it away from him.
Each individual person has unique individual deals about this. The amount is different for each person.
But in general, for lights it is very low, on average; for darks it is much higher, on average.
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 02 Sep 2017 23:50

By the way, during the very hot battles of last days, we forgot to give the details of the so glorious "unity eclipse meditation".

While all the "lightworkers" are euphoric in their reality bubbles, you can read here, what really happened on the battlefields during the meditations.

Solar Eclipse/Meditation Battle-chat:

► Show Spoiler

Interestingly, and possibly related, many "lightworkers" described feeling exhausted/drained/extremely fatigued or similar, one week after the meditation. Below is an edited Facebook post showing some of these comments (names have been edited out):
Attachments
facebook_post.png
(69.65 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Frank
Administrator
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p6

Unread postby Frank » 06 Sep 2017 12:18

Since a few days we are now in the 6D matter wars...
I think I have to explain a bit here... :lol:

Our common thinking of our matter reality, matter world is, that it is 3 dimensional.
Some people add "time" as 4th dimension, but that's wrong.

But in fact our "Info Reality" (IR) is 6 dimensional.
But this fact was well hidden by the darks.
And darks blocked any access to these dimensions 4 to 6 with many dynamic encryption layers.
We removed the layers a few days ago, see here: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&start=1340#p22833

The dimensions 4 to 6 are obviously very different from the known 3 one...
As we are in an "Info Reality" (IR), everything here (in 3D dims 1-3) consists of information.
The dims 4-6 are different from that.
The information part of these dims form some kinds of webs.
These webs are full parts of the IR and belong to the IR in the same way as the matter parts of dims 1-3.
In fact they are some kind of matter too, but they have no "cognition attribute" for dims 1-3. So we can neither see nor measure them.

The real functions of the dims 4-6 are implemented by embedded active energies (see here).
So all three dims 4-6 are energy-to-information bridges.

The common standard configuration of an IR has only 4 dimensions.
The dimensions 5 and 6 got added by eartha, when she created this mess ~18.800 linear years ago.

The dimension 4 is reserved for the property owners.
It's their tool, to do energetic modifications to 3D matter part of an IR.
To do this, the owners have to unlock the property. We did this on 25th March, see here: viewtopic.php?f=102&t=2150&p=19488#p19464

The 4th dimension is reserved and protected for the property owners, and darks were never able to hijack this.
So they created the 5th dimension.
The 5th dim has similar, but reduced and weaker bridging and interfacing functions as the 4th.
But it was under full control of darks and 4 dark groups (but taurus) made deals about using it.
The dim 5 has two functions, connecting dim 6 to dims 1-3 and connecting external "things" to dims 1-3.

The dim 6 is the dim with the real dark shit which harms people and influences all and everything in 3D (dims 1-3).
Here are many shit things located as cognition blockings, influencing of many kinds, and health harming of people in many kinds.

The abilities of the A-Bodies work in 3D also through dimension 4. For example the healing abilities of the bodies.

Here are information that some of our people got:

the 6 dimensions of 3D

Our IR here isn´t 3D as thought before, it´s actually 6D. 4 of them naturally belonging to this IR and 2 (5D and 6D) were artificially created by the dark groups to manipulate and to "own" the IR. they use the 6th dimension (dark administration dimension) to produce their shit to manipulate the physical 3D and created the 5th dimension as a "bridging dimension" to be able to use/send their shit directly into the physical 3D causing storms, earthquakes.. whatever you can imagine of. the 5th dimension is attached to the 6th and is being used to illegaly "shoot" into the 4th dimension to get access to the third dimension through the 4th. through that they cause alot of damages everywhere all the time in people and the whole IR. the 4th dimension is like a natural entrance into the physical 3D from the outside layers which they´re unable to use because of the fractal properties here.
the 6th dimension can be counted as "semi-full" matter dimension which literally cuts into the IR, where they´re able to produce energetic analogue weapons/manipulation devices which get physical effects on by simply forcing it into the IR through this dimension.
they´re also able to bend the 6th dimension closer to the other dimensions for a short time to be able to cause a lot of destruction because their stuff works more direct the closer they bend it towards 4D-3D.

The 3d-world we live in is not really 3D at all. We think of it as a huge 3-dimensional space, a big box that we move around in with our avatars, communicate with other avatars, do stuff and have experiences.
But in reality, it is far more complex than that. Within every space of this reality, there are infinite (near-infinite) numbers of "building blocks" (you can think of them as atoms, for example). And each atom contains within it, a hidden "3D-block"!. This block has one edge which acts as the 'administration and monitoring layer', this is used to make finite changes to the structure of each building block. But every slice of this edge has an attached "shit-plane", i.e. the rest of the hidden block is total shit!!!

This shit can work bottom-up, and make structural changes to the other 4 dimensions, or it can put blocks in place to prevent modification to the other 4 dimensions.
The mechanism by which these 2 hidden shit-dimensions work is as follows:
Because there is nearly infinite number of 2-dimensional "shit-planes" to work with, the shit hidden inside the 5th & 6th dimensions can in effect, work as if it was 3-dimensional. By stacking these 2-D planes on top of each other over and over and over again, and imprinting upon them a 'target model'; this target model (which is a 3D object) can be broken up into 2D components. Each shit plane learns what it must do/what configuration it must be in, in order to make up this 3D target model when stacked together with all adjacent 2D layers.
The superposition of all the 2D layers creates, in effect, 3D shit; this gets inherited upwards into the visible 3D layers and creates physical, indestructible shit!
It is indestructible because you don't have access to the root dimensions that created it!

With access to these root layers, which are ONLY shit, we can simply delete all the shit-contents of everything in dimensions 5 & 6, and this will delete all associated dark shit from physical 3D. The 'edge' line, (the 4th dimension) acts as the "bridge" between the shit-dimensions and visible physical 3D. There is no need to remove the stuff on the bridge layer, first the roots must be cleared, and then the bridges can be cleaned to work properly.

----

Dimension 4 in the usual kind is adding functionality to the standard 3-dimensions of the reality. It is adding emotional processing to the very fabric of the reality, as well as processing for protected energies such as PL6, PL5, PL4, PL8, PL12.

It acts as an interface between the physical human body and the other energetical energies such as e-matter, p-electro, and so on. These are not true physical information/energies and so they need a bridge. The dimension 4 bridge starts at fully physical and connects directly to the physical body/physical 3D.
And then it becomes less and less physical and more energetic. This lets it communicate simultaneously with both e-matter, p-electro, and semi-x kinds, as well as with the physical 3D-information/matter and the physical body.

Both at the same time, because it itself is part-physical and part-energetical.

Return to “WAR THREADS - News, Weather ... etc.”